Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense A11 Now on Market?
Resmed Airsense A11 Now on Market?
I just received an email from my online CPAP supplier offering the Resmed A11 for $999.00.

After looking at the features, I prefer the A10 which I have used for years. However the A10 is selling for $1299.00.

Does everyone else have the same opinion? Is the A10 now in short supply hence the higher price?

Should I but one while I can?
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airsense A11 Now on Market?
I just received an email from vendor1 that had the AS11 Auto for $959.  I've been in the market for a new machine for quite a while and I'm leaning towards just pulling the trigger on this new machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
In my opinion the Airsense 10 is a more solid machine. Settings are more limited and in particular, you cannot set time. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...one-Change The Airsense 11 is supported by Oscar and seems like a good machine in a different, smaller form factor. Not a lot of down-side, and it looks like the 10 is going to become harder to find as the 11 replaces it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My DME sent me an AirSense 11 today, based on a prescription sent to them last week. My sleep study was done on
1/24/22, the prescription was written (AirSense 10 or 11) on 2/8/22. I got my unit today. So I guess there are some out in the universe.

I had been told it would be a 16 week wait by the Sleep Study PA. Go Figure.

Craig
Post Reply Post Reply
In December I ordered an AirSense 10 from an online vendor as a backup for my current AirSense 10. About a week ago, I got an email from the vendor indicating that they were told by ResMed that they would no longer receive any AirSense 10's. The vendor said they're upgrading my order to an AirSense 11 at the same price as the AirSense 10 I had on order. No indication of when they will ship, but I'm not all that happy about this since the AirSense 11 requires a different ClimateLine hose than the AirSense 10. I had to order a new hose because I had not ordered the backup machine with the ClimateLine hose option (I already have multiple hoses for the AirSense 10, so didn't need another one).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 90 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,474 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 142 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 27,019 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 140 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 4 262 03-28-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,172 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.