Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense/Telstra 2G wireless kerput
Angry 
Resmed Airsense/Telstra 2G wireless kerput
For those of us here in Australia with a Resmed Airsense 10 that uses the Telstra 2G network for reporting I have contacted Resmed re the 2G network closure on the 1st of December. What happens after that? Firmware upgrade ? Hardware upgrade? Mine is under warranty, but for those of you who are not covered what next?

James
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airsense/Telstra 2G wireless kerput
If no other cellular solution, you're limited to what you can do once they shut it down. Mailing or taking the SD card to the DME/Doctor.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I have now been advised from Resmed that the Vodaphone 2G network will continue to operate until early 2018 and then Resmed will have a longer term solution to implement. So, better news for us Aussies.

James
Post Reply Post Reply
I have just received my ResMed Airsense10 Auto from Supplier #10 from the US to Adelaide Australia. Whilst I was advised the wireless reporting would not be available on this machine in Aust, I note that it uses the Vodafone 4G network and so I assume this is what they will roll out on Aust machines when the 2G network folds...
Post Reply Post Reply
I got US version machines, no firmware upgrade, wireless reporting, or connecting to Myair
I don't need wireless reporting or Myair, as for firmware upgrade, they're were some minor upgrade in the early days, to do with the integrated humidifier and the heated hose
A10 series first launched late 2014, not sure what planned for future upgrades, would think right now, they're working on the next generation machines (perhaps ... A20) than upgrading the A10
Post Reply Post Reply

Not sure how I managed it, but I created a profile on on myAir last night and this morning I got an email to notify me my results uploaded successfully...

I logged in and sure enough my first night results are there...

From this, I may also assume that firmware upgrades would come through ok.

Just to be clear, I have a US supplied machine and I'm in Adelaide Aust.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 469 4 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,924 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 67 25,330 03-10-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: mikekowalski
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 182 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,012 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 180 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  F&P SleepStyle or ResMed AirSense 10 Tampa Jim 5 360 03-04-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.