Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Autosense 10 Auto set, error 006
Surprised 
Resmed Autosense 10 Auto set, error 006
I have been using a CPAP for over 14 years. I just replaced my Resmed S9 Auto set with an Autosense 10 auto set. I've been using Resmed Airfit P10 with good results. I started using the Autosense 10, 5 days ago. I finally got it adjusted (I cheated and used my S9 settings) and this morning at 4:30AM, my CPAP stopped!

The display shows error 006. I tried powering down, no joy. I try unplugging for 20 mins, no joy. I've searched around to find what error 006 really means but, no joy.

Any help would be appreciated. I will talk with my local DME tomorrow but, it would be nice if I didn't need to bother them.

TIA
Neil S.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Autosense 10 Auto set, error 006
Here is a previous thread on the issue. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...et-Trouble

I would have the DME swap it out. It has a 2 year warranty.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Sonic boom, thanks for the link, I had seen that one before I posted mine. I was just hoping that someone may have the break down of error codes. It's just the Engineer in me.

I'll go to my DME tomorrow and trade this one out.

Thx
Neil S.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked around as well and came across an apnea forum from the Netherlands where this topic was discussed. I had the page translated and one suggestion was: "It looks like a power supply problem. I would say try a different outlet or a new power supply needs."

And another:

"Is the whole machine or replace only the power supply? The power ResMed is 110/220 volts and brings it back to 24 volts. If the machine does not get 24 volts then he gives an error. Often, the problem is over with the replacement of a new power supply. Sometimes it lies at the outlet or outlets. I would just back to sleep tonight and if he displays an error then you know you have to get an extension cord and a different outlet must try. Situated sometimes very sensitive to the power supply.
The heating of the humidifier takes the most power. so which you could also put off. (To see if it is)."

Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ccryder,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You haven’t had that machine very long, so you should replace it since it is under warranty.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
Good luck to you on getting your AirSense 10 AutoSet replaced.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,255 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 300 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 177 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 371 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 561 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 268 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 314 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.