Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards
Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards
[Apologies if this has been asked before, but I havent been able to find it in FAQs or via search]

Can anyone confirm if the ResMed Autosense 10 will work with SDHC Toshiba FlashAir cards? I'm hoping to setup wireless transfer using the instructions on the forum, but when searching the ResMed site to see if there was a maximum size that works, it mentions that only SD cards and not SDDC cards are supported. I'm unsure if that's out of date info, perhaps for an earlier model machine. The SD card in my machine is the ResMed branded one and it's not labelled to let me see capacity or type.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards
I'd think you'd want to limit size to 32 GB or less as you would a standard SD card. A ResMed SD card is likely a 2 GB. You can confirm that by putting the SD card in your PC then use Right click on the SD to view capacity in Properties.
Coffee

PS welcome to Apnea Board.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi alanarthur - Welcome

Many of us here use the FlashAir. There are many threads on the FlashAir.   Use the Search (at the top of the screen) enter the term flashair in the Search by Keyword.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the response, but I've already searched, and found lots of threads about the Flashair, but no specific confirmation that the SDHC cards will work in the Resmed 10
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, SDHC cards work just fine. I've used an 8GB card ever since my 2GB ResMed card filled up in a year and a half.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2018, 08:24 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Yes, SDHC cards work just fine. I've used an 8GB card ever since my 2GB ResMed card  filled up in a year and a half.

Great, thanks!   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
32 gig FlashAir works fine.
It'll store enough data for maybe 16 years... I might get a 64g next time Big Grin
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I found this information on the differences between the various FlashAir versions.  Thought this would be good info for all of us to have when considering which card to purchase:

https://flashair-developers.com/en/disco...e/#compare

"FlashAir Versions
There are four versions of FlashAir cards: First Generation (W-01) , Second Generation (W-02) , Third Generation (W-03) , and Fourth Generation (W-04) . In the second generation, the SD memory card corresponds to Class 10, the fourth generation corresponds to UHS speed class 3, and the speed is increased, and the transfer rate by the fourth generation radio is about 2.9 times the third generation.

The first generation firmware version 1.00 series, second generation the 2.00 series, third generation the 3.00 series, fourth generation follows the trend and is called the 4.00-series. In 2.00 series, the API specification has been greatly expanded. Application developers should pay attention to differences in behavior due to firmware."

Wireless transfer rate on the W-03 version is about 10.8Mbps, W-04 is about 31.4Mbps.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry about re-opening and old post but seemed to be a good fit to my question....
I have the flashair all set up
connected in station mode to my home wifi
mapped a network drive to it
Now when I put it into my resmed A10 tonite, its not going to format the card and wipe out the config is it?
Post Reply Post Reply
Short answer, "No". It works flawlessly.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Gaps (NoPressure, No Respiration) w/new AutoSense 10 - Help pls Stearman478cc 10 1,400 11-27-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Cheyne-Stokes not shown on OSCAR w/ new Autosense 10 !! JoyD. 2 520 02-26-2023, 05:56 PM
Last Post: JoyD.
  SD Cards - backup [SOLVED] Post 11 ApneaticBill 39 2,439 12-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Last Post: ApneaticBill
  AirSense 11 and SD Cards and Oscar brasshopper 2 1,223 03-19-2022, 01:45 PM
  Combining data from 2 SD cards with overlapping data. SevereApnea 4 1,073 02-17-2021, 02:44 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
Question SleepyHead and Wifi SD Cards DrAHI 5 2,108 01-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  Mixed Up SD Cards - Now What? Ron AKA 5 1,441 04-20-2018, 09:44 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.