Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Autoset A10 is damaging my SD card?
RE: Resmed Autoset A10 is damaging my SD card?
I can understand trying to repair or tinker with an SD card slot yourself if the machine is old, but your machine is under warranty. If it were me, I would be returning a 2 month old machine and asking for a replacement.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
This may sound dumb, but you mentioned difficulty pulling out the SD card. On my AirSense, the card slot has a push-pop mechanism. I push the card in slightly until it clicks, and then it pops out about a quarter inch and is easy to grab and remove.

I can imagine things got bent out of shape if you pulled it straight out without the push-pop.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-03-2019, 04:21 PM)pholynyk Wrote: This may sound dumb, but you mentioned difficulty pulling out the SD card. On my AirSense, the card slot has a push-pop mechanism. I push the card in slightly until it clicks, and then it pops out about a quarter inch and is easy to grab and remove.

I can imagine things got bent out of shape if you pulled it straight out without the push-pop.

This is a great observation. I can't say with certainty that I didn't do that, and my memory is biased by knowing I should not have. I did just check the card slot and it's pretty tough to grab the card without popping it out first, you need to use your fingernails. So that gives me a fair amount of confidence that I didn't.

The push-pop behavior is still working.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto SD card type happydreams 9 206 10-23-2020, 02:24 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  SD card not working on my ResMed AirCurve 10 Dandur805 12 325 10-17-2020, 02:09 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [CPAP] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet: Mask On/Off Results Incorrect DKuntez62 4 288 10-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: DKuntez62
  Large Leaks with New Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset for Her--have questions SideSleeper 4 293 10-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  autoset for her cpapnovice 4 201 09-21-2020, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Cpapian
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 40 42,762 09-14-2020, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Grammy25
  [Equipment] Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset problems obieephyhm 6 349 09-13-2020, 12:35 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.