Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AirSense 10 question
Question 
AirSense 10 question
Is there any way like the S9, to have the AHI showing on the first stats setting? At the moment all I have is hours used, and mask fitting showing - no use to me. I have to go into the clinical settings to get the Ahi for the night. With the S9 I just pressed 1 button and it was all there. This is actually a pain going into clinical settings.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 10 question
Hi weeble
You'll need to set "Essentials" to Plus" from the clinical menu and then AHI and other data display in the sleep report
Scroll down Sleep Report menu to "Period" and set it to "1 Day" to shows the data for last night (default set to 1 Month), and AHI to match-up with "events per hour" as shown at the top part of the sleep report

Post Reply Post Reply
You need to go into the clinical settings once more. Find the setting (under Options) called Essentials. I think you will find it is set to 'ON'; change it to 'PLUS'. I think ResMed thinks Essentials means minimal; you definitely want 'Plus'. That will show you your Usage Hours and your Events per Hour, which is your AHI. If you scroll further down you will find the averaging period. If you change that to 1 Day (it defaults to 1 Month after a power shutoff), you can get a further breakdown of the kinds of events.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys...appreciate it
Post Reply Post Reply
I setup a Myair" account on Resmed's website. And now every morning about an hour after I get up I can see what went on the previous night
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-10-2016, 06:14 AM)Rick_V Wrote: I setup a Myair" account on Resmed's website. And now every morning about an hour after I get up I can see what went on the previous night

Thanks but you can only do that in America...can't do it in Australia. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
It's better to just lock your SD card, put it in your computer and see your results in SH! (Don't forget to unlock the card before reinserting it into your CPAP machine). SH is a wonderfully detailed resource to look at your night's data.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-10-2016, 06:29 PM)cate1898 Wrote: It's better to just lock your SD card, put it in your computer and see your results in SH! (Don't forget to unlock the card before reinserting it into your CPAP machine). SH is a wonderfully detailed resource to look at your night's data.

and even better than that to replace your card with a flashair and use flashpap or sleepmaster to access it remotely Wink
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-10-2016, 06:38 PM)DariaVader Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 06:29 PM)cate1898 Wrote: It's better to just lock your SD card, put it in your computer and see your results in SH! (Don't forget to unlock the card before reinserting it into your CPAP machine). SH is a wonderfully detailed resource to look at your night's data.

and even better than that to replace your card with a flashair and use flashpap or sleepmaster to access it remotely Wink
This interests me. I assume it is just like a regular SD except for the fact I can access it with my smartphone. Just checked prices is a 8gb one big enough?

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. The blue ResMed card is only 2gb. A tip, put the ResMed card into your computer and copy the data using one of those utes directly to the ResMed SD card. Then if you ever need to bring in your SD card to your doc or RT you can just grab the Resmed card instead of the flashair.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Question about how AirSense 10 acquires information. paulag1955 5 456 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Question re ramp up/starting pressure airsense 11 rebean 3 600 07-17-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Melman
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,626 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,489 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,115 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.