Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Curve 10 need model # help
Resmed Curve 10 need model # help
Hello can anyone tell me what year this was built?  I found someone selling this unit for $900 which i believe is a good price but i want to make sure i am not buying a old unit.  is it possible he reset the hours of use also?   is $900 a fair price for this unit?  Thank you!

he said model is #37095. I need to confirm this is a Curve 10 ST.

here's a photo of the usage screen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help
I have purchased 2 aircurve VAUTO from Supplier #2. Very good machines (used) less than one month.

If the one you are looking at is a VAUTO it is about the same amount supplier 2 costs. But you need to know which model it is AND which model you need.

A ResMed aircurve 10 comes in a number of models and each has a use and cost.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I require a aircurve 10 ST.... on Supplier #2 it lists

s10-aircurve-st - $2599
refurbished for $1759

can anyone confirm model # 37059 is a ST? i can't find the info anywhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks to me like the Aircurve 10 ST has that name in the lower right corner on the front of the machine.  
Ask for a picture of the whole front of the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the third and fourth number of the sn is the manufacture year
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! i'll ask him for a picture.. also is there anyway he could manipulate the total hours used?
Post Reply Post Reply
Also ask for a picture of the ID sticker.  

Here's a link to the resmed ID information. Manufacture date included. 
https://www.resmed.com/en-us/healthcare-...ification/

The label on my machine does look a bit different than described in that link but as said zellem said, the third and fourth numbers in the serial are the manufacture year.

I don't know if clearing the data, which can be done in settings, clears the machine hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
A properly refurbished machine can reset the run hours. If the blower was replaced it is legit. A Factory reset cannot change the total run hours

Your step 1 with any usedachinebis to.perform a factory reset to ensure that all the settings are reset to their default values.
Step 2 is to enter your prescription values / your settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fiveseven108,

Let us know if you received a pic of the device you are considering.

Ask for a picture of the front, [should say "VAuto, S, ST or ASV"]

Also, the Serial number is listed in the on screen "About" menu, and on the back panel of the device.  

The first two numbers signify where the machine was manufactured.  I believe 23 is Singapore and 21 is Australia.  The next two numbers represent the year it was manufactured.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2022, 10:06 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Fiveseven108,

Let us know if you received a pic of the device you are considering.

Ask for a picture of the front, [should say "VAuto, S, ST or ASV"]

Also, the Serial number is listed in the on screen "About" menu, and on the back panel of the device.  

The first two numbers signify where the machine was manufactured.  I believe 23 is Singapore and 21 is Australia.  The next two numbers represent the year it was manufactured.

This is a photo of the back of the unit he sent to me...  Can you tell me what date it was made?  is 900 a good price for this unit?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I Buy It..Air Curve 10 VAuto WW4B 2 220 02-24-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 382 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Flow curve shape - what does it say? pezhead99 17 1,298 10-20-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: pezhead99
  ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR upsman 6 2,096 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Equipment] Buying Used ResMed "Floor Demo Model" - Limitations? tehsygi 11 1,083 05-29-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad [Treatment] Air Curve CPAP mode vs Asv Mode treatment central apnea Emtvalenti 2 505 05-28-2023, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Emtvalenti
  [Pressure] Air curve 10 lowering pressure to sleep first test Emtvalenti 0 379 05-19-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Emtvalenti

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.