Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Curve 10 need model # help
RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help
From the pictures, we can confirm that it is an AirCurve 10 ST, and it was made in the 16th week of 2022. The earlier picture showed 0 hours of use, and is probably correct.

The $900 US would convert to $1200 CAD, and is at worst a fair price, if not a good price. My opinion...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the first two numbers show it was manufactured in Singapore. The second two numbers (22) mean it was manufactured this year 2022. (This year).

$900.00 is a very good price. Just be sure it's from a smoke free home. Ask the seller and get a written statement.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2022, 11:45 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Yes, the first two numbers show it was manufactured in Singapore.  The second two numbers (22) mean it was manufactured this year 2022. (This year).

$900.00 is a very good price.  Just be sure it's from a smoke free home.  Ask the seller and get a written statement.

The person who is selling them buys these from businesses that go out of business to resale them.. if he is a smoker do i not buy it or just clean it?
Post Reply Post Reply
at zero hours you should be ok from a smoke perspective.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just wanted to add for comparison: Supplier #2 shows an ST (refurbished) for $1759, and a New Open Box ST for $2599.00
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2022, 11:49 AM)Gideon Wrote: at zero hours you should be ok from a smoke perspective.

he sent me more photos.

I guess i'll go buy it.. he's about a 2 hour drive for me :Sad 

should i try to bargain down to 800??  Does it matter where it was made?

Post Reply Post Reply
No, it doesn't matter where manufactured. I was just letting you know how to read that number.

This looks like a really good deal, but doesn't hurt to negotiate. Is he willing to ship it?

Of course there's a cost there too.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2022, 10:06 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Fiveseven108,

Let us know if you received a pic of the device you are considering.

Ask for a picture of the front, [should say "VAuto, S, ST or ASV"]

Also, the Serial number is listed in the on screen "About" menu, and on the back panel of the device.  

The first two numbers signify where the machine was manufactured.  I believe 23 is Singapore and 21 is Australia.  The next two numbers represent the year it was manufactured.
According to the pictures you posted, that machine was manufactured in Singapore in 2022
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I Buy It..Air Curve 10 VAuto WW4B 2 220 02-24-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 382 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Flow curve shape - what does it say? pezhead99 17 1,298 10-20-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: pezhead99
  ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR upsman 6 2,096 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Equipment] Buying Used ResMed "Floor Demo Model" - Limitations? tehsygi 11 1,083 05-29-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad [Treatment] Air Curve CPAP mode vs Asv Mode treatment central apnea Emtvalenti 2 505 05-28-2023, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Emtvalenti
  [Pressure] Air curve 10 lowering pressure to sleep first test Emtvalenti 0 379 05-19-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Emtvalenti

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.