Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

really NEW to this!
RE: really NEW to this!
Welcome to the Apnea Board Ruthie.

Great advise already.  I would suggest you peruse the Wiki info whenever you have time to do so.  And ask all your questions you may have here in the Forum.  If you have what seems to be a new topic to discuss, please do start a new thread with a good description in the title.  You can also do a search of the forum with key words to see if other words of wisdom already shared will answer your questions.

Part of the challenge being new to CPAP and this forum is the acronyms and terminology.  It is like you need to learn a new language.  Which makes it sometimes difficult to know what to ask or how to ask it.  Don't let that discourage you.  Ask questions in your own terms if you don't know the specific CPAP lingo.  You will pick this stuff up like a sponge and in short order become more knowledgable than some of the sleep techs out there.  Especially as to how things affect you.

Remember, the only stupid question is the one that goes un-asked.

Keep at it and all the best.

Hi
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.