Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Files
RE: Resmed Files
Coooool.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I guess I just don't get it. I have been trying for two weeks to get Resmed Version 4.2.08.5438 software to work. I have a usb sd card reader. It loads data fine onto my XP (SP3) machine. I just can not get Resmed program to access it. I keep getting an error:

Connect a flow generator or data card and try again

I have reloaded this Resmed software three times in order to attempt to get it to work. Restarted my computer 6 times. If I try to import the data from my sd card all the program does is sit for 5 or 6 minutes trying to connect to the sd card.

Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong!
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2013, 03:40 PM)Sevensox Wrote: I guess I just don't get it. I have been trying for two weeks to get Resmed Version 4.2.08.5438 software to work. I have a usb sd card reader. It loads data fine onto my XP (SP3) machine. I just can not get Resmed program to access it. I keep getting an error:

Connect a flow generator or data card and try again

I have reloaded this Resmed software three times in order to attempt to get it to work. Restarted my computer 6 times. If I try to import the data from my sd card all the program does is sit for 5 or 6 minutes trying to connect to the sd card.

Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong!
Lee
What machine are using?
profile shows:
Machine: Remstar auto
Humidifier: ResMed S9

ResScan is ResMed software for ResMed machines and don,t support any other machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Well thanks for trying Zonk. My machine is a REMstar Auto A-Flex (a Respironics machine) with a System One Heated Humidifier (also a Respironics). I guess I need to update my profile.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2013, 10:33 AM)Sevensox Wrote: Well thanks for trying Zonk. My machine is a REMstar Auto A-Flex (a Respironics machine) with a System One Heated Humidifier (also a Respironics). I guess I need to update my profile.
Lee
Here the download link for SleepyHead software, support your machine
For 60 series machines with heated hoses .. you need to install the patch too
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zonk, I guess thats why it wont work. Will try Sleepy head, again.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again Zonk
Now all I have to do is fig out what all this stuff is!
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
How to use SleepyHead: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...sleepyhead

SleepHead Glossary: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sl...r_Glossary
Encore guide: http://www.healthcare.philips.com/pwc_hc..._Guide.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-12-2013, 09:16 AM)stanlori Wrote: Is there any information on what each of the RESMED files contains and their format?

Sorry, haven't read too far ahead yet in case this was answered already. You can open EDF files using an EDF reader (there aren't that many out there) and there is software to permit opening these files in Stats/Math programs like "R" and "MatLab".

All of these are open source and free. I've been looking at my files in EDFBrowser and then converting the files to re-open them in "R".

CH
Post Reply Post Reply
Any other posts, threads websites I should read about in order to understand how to export edf files and import them into R ?

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 403 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Treatment] Bobby J's Sleep Files Bobby J 3 491 03-16-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Bobby J
  John's Sleep Files, Need Help To Good Sleep. fstbiker 6 943 03-14-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: fstbiker
  Android writes files to SD Card melbell 4 822 05-22-2022, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transferring Historical Patient Files between 2 machines Ecneralc 1 1,151 09-30-2018, 11:31 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Admin Note] SECRET FILES - You'll have to join Apnea Board to see them! SuperSleeper 1 15,647 05-30-2018, 01:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files Mosquitobait 3 1,624 05-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.