Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed MyAir
RE: Resmed MyAir
registered and set up my account here in Australia just now.

It must gather the data through sorcery.
Post Reply Post Reply
It gathers the data through a cell phone network -- but it doesn't gather any till after you have registered and set up an account. Then you have to wait a day, till you sleep another sleep cycle. The NEXT day it will have that data.
This is empirical data, but that's how it worked for me. After that, they started sending me cheery "You can do it" type emails to keep me going at the difficult task of compliance. I've been using a CPAP for 8 years, so that's bogus, but nevermind! The SleepyHead software available here is much better on any machine which it supports, and the Airsense 10 is definitely one of them. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
oh. I told them no emails or texts please.

Just leave me the the fork alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
MyAir isn't all that it could be. The data is just about the same as you would get on the 'Sleep Report' screen of the A10 when Essentials in not in Plus mode.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2015, 07:45 AM)AlanE Wrote: MyAir isn't all that it could be. The data is just about the same as you would get on the 'Sleep Report' screen of the A10 when Essentials in not in Plus mode.

Well, it's certainly a good deal better than that. It gives you two weeks of data in each graph, and there are graphs that show data that as far as I know aren't on the machine's screen.

It is certainly no Sleepyhead, though!

But if you want a quick report on how you are doing without fiddling with SD cards and installing software it is a good deal better than nothing. Also you can scroll back and see earlier results in graphical form.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
This is one of the things I don't get.

To me, it looks like a very condescending way for ResMed to pat you on the head for wearing the mask all night.

It doesn't appear remotely comparable to management tools like ResScan or Sleepyhead or Encore.

And I do not want a CPAP with a "ET phone home" feature.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2015, 11:34 AM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 07:45 AM)AlanE Wrote: MyAir isn't all that it could be. The data is just about the same as you would get on the 'Sleep Report' screen of the A10 when Essentials in not in Plus mode.

Well, it's certainly a good deal better than that. It gives you two weeks of data in each graph, and there are graphs that show data that as far as I know aren't on the machine's screen.

It is certainly no Sleepyhead, though!

But if you want a quick report on how you are doing without fiddling with SD cards and installing software it is a good deal better than nothing. Also you can scroll back and see earlier results in graphical form.

I'm glad to hear it is useful to you.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2015, 01:27 PM)AlanE Wrote: I'm glad to hear it is useful to you.

It isn't that useful to me, although I do check the site every day just to make sure they got my data for the night. The clinicians at my DME supplier use that data for their assessments when they see me, so it's comforting to know it's there.

But, you know, it wasn't designed for me, or for most of the folks that post on this site.

I do get annoyed at the happy face messages. Yesterday I got an email telling me I'd "won" another "gold" medal. I thought to myself "well I'd appreciate that more if you would actually send me some gold"!

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2015, 06:55 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I do get annoyed at the happy face messages. Yesterday I got an email telling me I'd "won" another "gold" medal. I thought to myself "well I'd appreciate that more if you would actually send me some gold"!

I'd be happy if they'd send me gold too... :grin: Instead, I settled for turning off all of the email notifications. Click on your name in the upper right corner and go to Account Settings to change the email options.

I do the same as you. I login to myair just to make sure they're getting my data. The DME I'm dealing with has been checking it as well and checking in with me to make sure everything is working ok.
Post Reply Post Reply
The cell modem in mine has been broken for a week. you think they would have called especially since the doctor changed the script.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 574 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 437 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,446 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 457 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,045 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,742 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,288 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.