Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed MyAir
RE: Resmed MyAir
eMail from MyAir today:

Quote:Hello Alan
We haven't received any data from your CPAP machine recently. Are you still using it?
Make sure you keep your machine connected to power for at least an hour after you finish using it. This will allow us to provide you the assistance you may require as soon as possible.
Sleep well!

CoffeeOkay
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2015, 12:56 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: And I do not want a CPAP with a "ET phone home" feature.

OMMOHY

Shouldn't that have been OMMOHN? Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, today the DME called left a message.

(Have to forgive Vonage's voice mail translation.)

Quote:Hi Mr. E this is S__ from ____ I'm just calling to let you know that I have changed your settings on your CPAP your physician wanted your settings to start at 5 cm and go up to 15 cm is needed. So I've changed that tonight it'll take a few minutes I've change in the computer it'll take a few minutes when you first turn your machine on but it will have the ability to increase to 15 starting tonight okay so just make you aware of that. You can give us a call back at the office at _____ if you have any questions. Thank you.

Little do they know, it's already been done.... Cool
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2015, 11:34 AM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 07:45 AM)AlanE Wrote: MyAir isn't all that it could be. The data is just about the same as you would get on the 'Sleep Report' screen of the A10 when Essentials in not in Plus mode.

Well, it's certainly a good deal better than that. It gives you two weeks of data in each graph, and there are graphs that show data that as far as I know aren't on the machine's screen.

It is certainly no Sleepyhead, though!

But if you want a quick report on how you are doing without fiddling with SD cards and installing software it is a good deal better than nothing. Also you can scroll back and see earlier results in graphical form.

(05-03-2015, 12:56 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: This is one of the things I don't get.

To me, it looks like a very condescending way for ResMed to pat you on the head for wearing the mask all night.

It doesn't appear remotely comparable to management tools like ResScan or Sleepyhead or Encore.

And I do not want a CPAP with a "ET phone home" feature.

OMMOHY

I wish it would stop calling it a "Mask Off" event when I get up to Pee because my heart doctor wants me to drink lots and lots and lots of water. This is a Known Event, people, not a "mask off" event!!

Sheesh. If I can get back to sleep from it, why should it worry you ResMed people?? I shut the machine off; I didn't leave it running. (I used to just leave my old machine running, but nobody was monitoring it.)

bgDeb
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2015, 03:05 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: I wish it would stop calling it a "Mask Off" event when I get up to Pee because my heart doctor wants me to drink lots and lots and lots of water. This is a Known Event, people, not a "mask off" event!!

Sheesh. If I can get back to sleep from it, why should it worry you ResMed people?? I shut the machine off; I didn't leave it running. (I used to just leave my old machine running, but nobody was monitoring it.)

Well, to be fair it's only 5% of the rating they give you. Hardly a big deal, though as a frequent "ariser" myself it did bug me at first. But hey, they still score me over 90% every night so what do I really have to complain about? (Not that having nothing to complain about ever stopped me from complaining anyway!)

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm just used to getting A+'s. I can't handle this 90% business! Wink

bgDeb
Post Reply Post Reply
Last year when I first started this CPAP stuff, I popped the SD card pretty much daily. After a couple of months where I was getting the machine and mask dialed in, I stopped looking at the SD card because there was no new data. My results have been so good for so long that I haven't popped the SD card in 2015. I've been using an A10 since early February. I usually glance at the display when I get up in the morning but if I forget for a few days, I hit the MyAir web page to look at my AHI. For the kind of summary data I need at this point, MyAir is just fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Upgraded my 9 year old S8 and I just got my airisense 10 last week and use it every night. I signed up for myair and they show data from 2 nights prior to signing up but the last 4 or 5 nights they say I didn't use the machine. I haven't missed a night in over nine years. Anyone else have this problem? I downloaded Sleepyhead and I am learning it.
Post Reply Post Reply
In the upper right corner of the screen on your A10 are their green bars indicating a cell signal or does it have something different like an airplane or a yellow circle with a line through it?

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2015, 10:06 AM)accumack Wrote: Upgraded my 9 year old S8 and I just got my airisense 10 last week and use it every night. I signed up for myair and they show data from 2 nights prior to signing up but the last 4 or 5 nights they say I didn't use the machine. I haven't missed a night in over nine years. Anyone else have this problem? I downloaded Sleepyhead and I am learning it.

Maybe you can double check that your machine's serial number is correct (no typos) in MyAir?

Could MyAir be mistaking someone else's sleep record for yours?

Or, instead, does it seem to be your record, but intermittent?
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 573 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 437 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,446 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 457 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,045 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,742 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,288 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.