Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed MyAir
RE: Resmed MyAir
Serial number is correct also DN is correct. I think the 2 that are there are mine. Sometimes there are green bars and sometimes there is a yellow circle with slash. I just assume that it would only be green when transmitting data am I incorrect in assuming this? With sleepyhead I think I'm doing good. Really like the airiness 10 autoset as I feel much better in the morning than with the S8.
Post Reply Post Reply
The yellow circle means no cell service. Can you temporarily relocate the machine (doesn't have to have the hose on it) to different parts of the house to see if the green bars come back?

If you don't get any bars, its possible that the cell modem has failed. Or you just have real lousy cell reception.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I know certain cell phones don't work well in my area.(Verizon) T-mobile and AT&T do. Do you know what carrier is used by Resmed?
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a good question. I have tried to look that up but got nowhere. Unless someone else has the answer, I may just give ResMed a call and see what they say. I'm kind of curious now.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2015, 02:41 PM)accumack Wrote: I know certain cell phones don't work well in my area.(Verizon) T-mobile and AT&T do. Do you know what carrier is used by Resmed?

According to user guide that came with my Airsense 10, the cell modem uses CDMA in USA and Canada and 2G GSM everywhere else.

In Canada, that would be Bell, Telus, Sasktel or MTS.

In USA, the big ones that provide CDMA service are Verizon and Sprint. There are quite a few smaller ones, but my guess would be that Resmed cuts deals with the bigger providers to get larger coverage areas.

I don't know which carriers they actually use though.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just noticed there is another day loaded 3 in total. Is there a date setting on the machine that may be wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2015, 10:06 AM)accumack Wrote: Upgraded my 9 year old S8 and I just got my airisense 10 last week and use it every night. I signed up for myair and they show data from 2 nights prior to signing up but the last 4 or 5 nights they say I didn't use the machine. I haven't missed a night in over nine years. Anyone else have this problem? I downloaded Sleepyhead and I am learning it.

I've had it skip a few days (3 days so far in less than 1 month). Didn't know how to trigger it the first day, but figured out that if it hasn't sent last night's data when I check it during the day, I set it to Mask Fit and turn it on for a second or so, then turn it off. That's usually enough to get the snowflake flashing, and the data shows up in MyAir soon after.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smelly CPAP,
Smelly CPAP,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly CPAP,
Smelly CPAP,
It's not your fault!

Love,
Phoebe
Post Reply Post Reply
After sending an mail to resmed it seems to be sending data each morning. I don't know if they changed carriers for my machine or what. I had a 99 on May 1st and 100 every night since. Do the insurance companies look at that data for compliance? The machine is on rental for 9 months then it is bought outright. I can't remember going 1 night without my machine since I got one back in early 2006. Even traveling out of the country.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got my Resmed S10 and withi it came Myair. Both seem to be really good, but as a fairly new user of CPAP, I'm not yet sure what really good even is.

But, so far, so so good.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 574 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 437 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,446 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 457 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,045 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,742 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,288 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.