Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed MyAir
Resmed MyAir
Decided to start a thread on this new cloud-based feature of Resmed

Does anyone know when Resmed MyAir will be available?

Website still says : Coming Soon
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed MyAir
Good question! I had not known the name of the upcoming web/cloud based program. I signed up for updates on the Resmed MyAir. Guess we will find out.

I used to work for high tech and software companies and I am not surprised they are running late. One company I worked for was working long and hard on Version 8.0; it was late being released so the competition started calling it "Late.0" instead of "8.0".
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-06-2014, 10:39 AM)guitardrums Wrote: Decided to start a thread on this new cloud-based feature of Resmed

Does anyone know when Resmed MyAir will be available?

Website still says : Coming Soon
Only Summary data (compliance data) transmitted via AirView
Detailed data and flow data only stored on the SD card and can be viewed on ResScan
ResScan 5.1 support the new AirSense 10, you can download it for free and check your own data on your computer without having the data stored on AirView/cloud for everyone to see

Welcome to the forum, you might want to post this type of thread in the main forum where the action is and get the attention it deserve
Post Reply Post Reply
Moved the thread to the Main Forum where it belongs.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies and assistance, still a newbie..

I have to say Resmed's data service branding strategy is all over the place :

ResScan, MyAir, AirView, WakeUpToSleep, SleepSeeker

What is what ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2014, 09:36 AM)guitardrums Wrote: Thanks for the replies and assistance, still a newbie..

What is what ?
"ResScan" is ResMed's clinician level software. It uses downloaded patient data for analysis/review by technicians and sleep doctors. Its compatibility with ResMed machines can be found elsewhere in this forum. Although I have never actually seen it, I think it contains graphs among other things related to a patient's sleep characteristics. "AirView" is the successor to ResScan. "MyAir" is an online simplified display designed for the non-technical who want a simple indication of their sleep performance. It may be focused on the newer S10 [AirSense] models, but may not be limited to that. It is similar to Respironic's "Sleepmapper". "SleepSeeker" is the predecessor to "MyAir" and works with ResMed S9 and perhaps earlier models. I don't have any information about "WakeUpToSleep". "SleepyHead" is very comprehensive and free downloadable software for patient use and is available online. It has many features, among them graphs for those who want more visibility of their sleep performance which compares well to the clinician level of software. This software is compatible with many different ResMed and Respironics models. You can probably find a link for it by searching this forum. --Azor
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Guitardrums,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2014, 10:57 PM)Azor Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 09:36 AM)guitardrums Wrote: Thanks for the replies and assistance, still a newbie..

What is what ?
"ResScan" is ResMed's clinician level software. It uses downloaded patient data for analysis/review by technicians and sleep doctors. Its compatibility with ResMed machines can be found elsewhere in this forum. Although I have never actually seen it, I think it contains graphs among other things related to a patient's sleep characteristics. "AirView" is the successor to ResScan. "MyAir" is an online simplified display designed for the non-technical who want a simple indication of their sleep performance. It may be focused on the newer S10 [AirSense] models, but may not be limited to that. It is similar to Respironic's "Sleepmapper". "SleepSeeker" is the predecessor to "MyAir" and works with ResMed S9 and perhaps earlier models. I don't have any information about "WakeUpToSleep". "SleepyHead" is very comprehensive and free downloadable software for patient use and is available online. It has many features, among them graphs for those who want more visibility of their sleep performance which compares well to the clinician level of software. This software is compatible with many different ResMed and Respironics models. You can probably find a link for it by searching this forum. --Azor
Hi Azor,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
More than likely, MyAir will be mostly based on compliance/time used and filter schedule than actually anything useful.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I think myAir is already available in the U.S. But you have to register at myair.resmed.com first. I registered mine but my machine cannot transmit data because I live outside the U.S.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 579 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 440 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,459 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 459 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,049 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,743 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,290 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.