Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed N30
Resmed N30
I have see a few folks that like the Resmed N30 so far I have had 2 the first one had a leak that I could not resolve between the pillows and the base . It was extremely noisy  the supplier replace it and the replacement has a minor leak that has a high pitched squeal . The supplier say they dont have any issues with the mask and its impossible to get anyone at Resmed
Looking for suggestions with the mask. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed N30
I gave up on the N30 and switched to an N30i which appears to be more stable for my face.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
You can use P30i nose part with N30i. They are compatible. So do I.
Post Reply Post Reply
I like the N30 cushion from a comfort standpoint but the flimsily strap wouldn’t keep the cushion in place. I also agree with the sentiment that the N30 is loud.

I use the N30i or the P30i now as they seem quieter and also the over-the-head headgear is much more stable.
Post Reply Post Reply
Posts are all very helpful. Thanks.

Dan1 welcome to the forum!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
see also

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...t=N30+leak

Is this the same area your leaks are from?

[attachment=27595]

I used to just tape over it, but like the others now prefer the N30i and P30i for my choice of nasal mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t know, maybe I am the exception.  I love my N30 mask.  My leak rate each night is close to zero. I don’t have any issues with the noise at all.  It’s so lightweight like the p10 and doesn’t need to be tight to get a good seal.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.