Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed P20 coming...
Found this article on the financial stability and investor recommendations of ResMed that mentions the launch of the P20. Would also like to get a look at it.

Benzinga article
Post Reply Post Reply
Seems like we may be waiting a while for the p20... it has yet to be approved by the FDA.  You can see recent approvals for 501k medical devices (of which the p20 most likely are), as public record on the FDA website.   Hard to extrapolate a release date from FDA approval time on the N20 and F20 to consumer sales, but it looks like there was a delay of 6 months.  It looks like the F20 was approved in 5/2016 by the FDA and it was released 11/1/2016.  Maybe the 6 month delay was a one-off and resmed delayed those intentionally.
Post Reply Post Reply
One, the P20 with adjustable headgear? Would love it!

Two, I have removed (or will in a second) the posts by the two folks poking each other in the eye with sticks. Let's stick to the topic matter. If you two wish to have a discussion about Australia vs US and "alternative facts", please do so in Off Topic.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(01-26-2017, 05:17 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: One, the P20 with adjustable headgear? Would love it!

Two, I have removed (or will in a second) the posts by the two folks poking each other in the eye with sticks. Let's stick to the topic matter. If you two wish to have a discussion about Australia vs US and "alternative facts", please do so in Off Topic.

I want too see a picture sooooooo bad!!!

Sorry, was just having some fun, and I swear there were no stick involved. (looks ashamed)
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to seeing even a picture of this new mask.  Love the P10, hopefully will love the P20 even more!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Any one have any news on the purported release of the P20? Can't find any on FDA 501(k) clearances or on Resmed's site. It seems things have gotten eerily quiet.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Any updates yet on new P20 mask?
Post Reply Post Reply
**crickets**
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed? mogulman 21 332 9 hours ago
Last Post: Walla Walla
  CPAP Coming My Way..Need Guidance HalfAsleep 8 136 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  WINTER COMING....POWER OUTAGES??? giftofsleep 2 606 10-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Smell possibly coming from my Resmed Airsense 10 Normbc9 20 2,992 09-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: wenfroed
  Airfit P10 coming off at night Possum 9 1,310 06-29-2016, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Help with ASV Experience/Settings, coming from BiPAP ST SimbaLion 20 2,543 04-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Asjb
  How can I stop air coming out of the mouth ? tommyngo 19 3,213 10-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Shastzi