Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed P20 coming...
Resmed P20 coming...
If your search "Airfit P20" in Google, there are links redirecting to the UAT (User Acceptance Test) website of Resmed... Someone screwed up there and Google was able to index the website ;-)

"ResMed’s lightweight AirFit P20 nasal pillows mask is a quiet achiever. It offers you comfort and reliability at barely a whisper, thanks to its innovative QuietAir™ woven mesh vent. This ultra-quiet vent provides advanced air diffusion that significantly reduces disturbance, by gently directing air away from both you and your bed partner.

This streamlined mask is simple to use, with QuickFit™ headgear that can be fitted in less than 30 seconds.1 And a recent ResMed study2 with 21 current CPAP users from Australia, found that more than 70% of patients preferred the AirFit P20 to the popular Swift™ FX mask, in terms of comfort and stability. On average, participants also received more than 40 minutes of extra sleep per night using AirFit P20 compared to Swift FX."

I'm curious to see what else they changed... I don't have enough post to share the link here yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed P20 coming...
Your link is here http://origin-wwwuat.resmed.com/us/en/co...t-P20.html

Adjustable headgear is new. I'm due for a mask replacement at the end of February, I'll alert my DME and see if I can get one, and will review here. We have seen the full face and nasal mask, but this is the first I've heard of the P20.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi vinhuard,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Thanks for the info, good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
So is this like the p10? Are there any pictures?
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
None that I can find yet.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Man oh man, I want to see too!! lol. Maybe we should get Morgan from Resmed over to this thread see if he can help us out, lol
Post Reply Post Reply
There's a great idea! Morgan? Morgan? Can you hear me?
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Once again Australia leads with Resmed R&D
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2017, 07:49 AM)lab rat Wrote: Once again Australia leads with Resmed R&D

How would you know? No one has even seen the thing yet.... despite the fact that I'm willing to bet they made it for the USA because we have more apniacs here than cross the pond. We even have more lab rats.   Dielaughing

Just a little smack talk from the good old USA we're we've inaugurated the first Presidential reality star. Who's main promise is America first and screw everyone else. 

But seriously, I'm dying to see this thing!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2017, 12:09 AM)Galactus Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 07:49 AM)lab rat Wrote: Once again Australia leads with Resmed R&D

How would you know? No one has even seen the thing yet.... despite the fact that I'm willing to bet they made it for the USA because we have more apniacs here than cross the pond. We even have more lab rats.   Dielaughing

Just a little smack talk from the good old USA we're we've inaugurated the first Presidential reality star. Who's main promise is America first and screw everyone else. 

But seriously, I'm dying to see this thing!!

I know because I've been involved in Resmed focus groups and user testing over the years here in Sydney Australia. This is where the R&D happens and where prototypes are made.

In fact the Airsense 10 machine I purchased from one of your US suppliers who shipped it to me was made in Sydney.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Solvent smell coming from new Airsense 11 ducknoir 22 7,211 03-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Teddyg
Question [News] RESMED CHANGES COMING? srlevine1 6 986 12-30-2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Centrals coming back Gperry 9 691 12-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  6+ of CPAP, but symptoms are coming back for some reason terrytorres 7 638 09-22-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Are my symptoms even coming from sleep apnea? OSCAR attached apmea 8 864 08-23-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Does anyone know of new cpap masks coming out this year? Jimnyc2000 9 1,051 06-08-2023, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Bostonsnow
  PLEASE help with settings for ASV coming tomorrow. OSCAR data attached. hopeforusall 41 2,351 06-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.