Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed P20 coming...
RE: Resmed P20 coming...
Found this article on the financial stability and investor recommendations of ResMed that mentions the launch of the P20. Would also like to get a look at it.

Benzinga article
Post Reply Post Reply
Seems like we may be waiting a while for the p20... it has yet to be approved by the FDA.  You can see recent approvals for 501k medical devices (of which the p20 most likely are), as public record on the FDA website.   Hard to extrapolate a release date from FDA approval time on the N20 and F20 to consumer sales, but it looks like there was a delay of 6 months.  It looks like the F20 was approved in 5/2016 by the FDA and it was released 11/1/2016.  Maybe the 6 month delay was a one-off and resmed delayed those intentionally.
Post Reply Post Reply
One, the P20 with adjustable headgear? Would love it!

Two, I have removed (or will in a second) the posts by the two folks poking each other in the eye with sticks. Let's stick to the topic matter. If you two wish to have a discussion about Australia vs US and "alternative facts", please do so in Off Topic.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-26-2017, 05:17 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: One, the P20 with adjustable headgear? Would love it!

Two, I have removed (or will in a second) the posts by the two folks poking each other in the eye with sticks. Let's stick to the topic matter. If you two wish to have a discussion about Australia vs US and "alternative facts", please do so in Off Topic.

I want too see a picture sooooooo bad!!!

Sorry, was just having some fun, and I swear there were no stick involved. (looks ashamed)
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to seeing even a picture of this new mask.  Love the P10, hopefully will love the P20 even more!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Any one have any news on the purported release of the P20? Can't find any on FDA 501(k) clearances or on Resmed's site. It seems things have gotten eerily quiet.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Any updates yet on new P20 mask?
Post Reply Post Reply
**crickets**
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-17-2017, 09:24 PM)vinhuard Wrote: If your search "Airfit P20" in Google, there are links redirecting to the UAT (User Acceptance Test) website of Resmed... Someone screwed up there and Google was able to index the website ;-)

"ResMed’s lightweight AirFit P20 nasal pillows mask is a quiet achiever. It offers you comfort and reliability at barely a whisper, thanks to its innovative QuietAir™ woven mesh vent. This ultra-quiet vent provides advanced air diffusion that significantly reduces disturbance, by gently directing air away from both you and your bed partner.

This streamlined mask is simple to use, with QuickFit™ headgear that can be fitted in less than 30 seconds.1 And a recent ResMed study2 with 21 current CPAP users from Australia, found that more than 70% of patients preferred the AirFit P20 to the popular Swift™ FX mask, in terms of comfort and stability. On average, participants also received more than 40 minutes of extra sleep per night using AirFit P20 compared to Swift FX."

I'm curious to see what else they changed... I don't have enough post to share the link here yet.

Happy Anniversary!!!11
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2018, 12:48 AM)lab rat Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 09:24 PM)vinhuard Wrote: If your search "Airfit P20" in Google, there are links redirecting to the UAT (User Acceptance Test) website of Resmed... Someone screwed up there and Google was able to index the website ;-)

"ResMed’s lightweight AirFit P20 nasal pillows mask is a quiet achiever. It offers you comfort and reliability at barely a whisper, thanks to its innovative QuietAir™ woven mesh vent. This ultra-quiet vent provides advanced air diffusion that significantly reduces disturbance, by gently directing air away from both you and your bed partner.

This streamlined mask is simple to use, with QuickFit™ headgear that can be fitted in less than 30 seconds.1 And a recent ResMed study2 with 21 current CPAP users from Australia, found that more than 70% of patients preferred the AirFit P20 to the popular Swift™ FX mask, in terms of comfort and stability. On average, participants also received more than 40 minutes of extra sleep per night using AirFit P20 compared to Swift FX."

I'm curious to see what else they changed... I don't have enough post to share the link here yet.

Happy Anniversary!!!11

I saw this in my email and said "ooooooo maybe it exists" here I am and nada Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Solvent smell coming from new Airsense 11 ducknoir 22 7,207 03-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Teddyg
Question [News] RESMED CHANGES COMING? srlevine1 6 985 12-30-2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Centrals coming back Gperry 9 690 12-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  6+ of CPAP, but symptoms are coming back for some reason terrytorres 7 637 09-22-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Are my symptoms even coming from sleep apnea? OSCAR attached apmea 8 864 08-23-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Does anyone know of new cpap masks coming out this year? Jimnyc2000 9 1,051 06-08-2023, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Bostonsnow
  PLEASE help with settings for ASV coming tomorrow. OSCAR data attached. hopeforusall 41 2,351 06-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.