Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Part Numbers
Resmed Part Numbers
Hi All,
Does anyone know the US Part numbers for the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset and Autoset for Her series machines.  I searched the forums, and haven't found them.  I'm starting the process of replacing my S9 Autoset, and I know Resmed sometimes uses different part numbers for machine w/ Slimline or machine w/Climateline, etc.

Thanks
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Part Numbers
Autoset - 37207
w/ClimateLine - 37208

For Her - 37209
w/ClimateLine - 37210
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Red!  Appreciate the info - maybe this could go in the Wiki somewhere?
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
Model numbers can be different for each country. I just searched for "Resmed Airsense model numbers".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 112 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 301 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,892 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 352 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 603 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,015 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 509 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.