Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S 9 CPAP SD card reader
Resmed S 9 CPAP SD card reader
I have a Resmed S9,  a window 7 64 bite computer

Will the Rescan 6.0    work to read the SD card   or is It only for the newer Resmed units

Also I tried to load the sleepyhead 1.1  but get an error or it wil not lad data from SD card.

Just wondering if the SD card requires a specific reader  to work. Is there any way to assure the SD card has
date even on it.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S 9 CPAP SD card reader
marvinsteele1,
Can you tell us which S9 you have?

If you have an S9 Escape or Escape Auto, these machines will not provide you with any usefull data.

If you own an S9 AutoSet for S9 Elite, then you should be able to retrieve data from your SD card.  

Also, be sure the SD card is inserted in your machine when you are sleeping.  

But to answer your question... ResScan may not work with Windows 7.  I believe Windows XP and newer.
If I’m incorrect in this, someone please correct me.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi marvinsteele1 - Welcome
ResScan will work on Windows 10.  It may require running it in Compatibility mode.  Not all Windows 10 PCs behave the same on this program.  

To warn you up front, ResScan 6.0 will require a password.  If this presents a problem, use ResScan 5.9.  It's the same without a password requirement.  

Also, since you're using an S9 be sure to write protect the SD card prior to inserting into you computer's card reader. The Resmed S9 series DOES NOT LIKE additional files that may be written to the SD card by the operating system.  Just remember to unlock (Write Enable) it prior to reinserting back in your S9.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the information. I moved over to a Windows 10 and both the Sleephead 1.1   and the Rescan 6.0   loaded up and connected to the SD card easily.  Now I need to read up on how this information will help me improve my Apnea, get better sleep, and force me to loose some weight.  Wife says I will never stop snoring without the CPAP   will see Thanks

Usedthis to get to RESMED  location as it was difficult to find on their webpage.  
https://www.resmed.com/us/en/healthcare-professional/support/monitoring-and-data-management/resscan.html
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed .com       did require you to register before it would allow the Rescan 6.0 download.  I could not find the Rescan 5.9

but having the Microsoft Window sign on name and password made it work.     If your compter is not setup with one its easy to add from control menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,116 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  European ResMed CPAP blocked from updating to US phone app fuzz 10 599 02-13-2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,208 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Resmed 11 CPAP Machine Jose Castro 3 673 11-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Oxygen reader Leaf4life 4 467 09-06-2023, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Leaf4life
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 629 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 537 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.