Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S10 Language Change from French?
Resmed S10 Language Change from French?
I have just bought a brand new S10 Autoset  fom a private seller in France, and it is set up for the French market.

Looking a tthe online clinical set up guide, it appears that they should have various language options. Am I doing something wrong as the only language listed is French, or is there a top secret menu that I have missed?

If it needs re-programming do I  have to returm it to Resmed or is there another way?

Any ideas gratefully received!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S10 Language Change from French?
It's possible that the models for the French market are different. Mine, for the Canadian market has four language choices - English and French, of course, and also Spanish and Portuguese. They are in the clinicians' menu. Assuming the colour scheme is the same, the major level sections have a dark grey label, and go Therapy, Comfort, Accessories, Options, and Configuration. Language is the first choice under configuration - Langue in French - click on that and you might find English ???

I could change my language choice if you need the words for the section names ...
Post Reply Post Reply
Update time.

I contacted Resmed UK and it need reprogramming which they are happy to do FOC, I have posted it to them and it is due back tomorrow.
Excellent service and charming people to deal with.  A genuine 100% or 10/10 service from them.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2017, 08:17 AM)flyerman Wrote: Update time.

I contacted Resmed UK and it need reprogramming which they are happy to do FOC, I have posted it to them and it is due back tomorrow.
Excellent service and charming people to deal with.  A genuine 100% or 10/10 service from them.

Hi flyerman (no pun intended),

I also have a (supposedly) new French machine assigned to me by French Public Health Insurance provider... I"m happy with it except that it's a "French Only" version.  Could I kindly ask you for the contact information at ResMed UK so that I might pursue the same reprogramming?  

Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Stuck in French
(AKA Rod P)
Post Reply Post Reply
I rang them and contacted either the customer service dept  or the technical dept and they sorted it. I posted to them and got ot back a couple of days later and I also bought a hose and the  postage on that also covered posting the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
First post!

I too have just purchased a machine, an Airsense10 Autoset and it's locked to French language, just rang Resmed and have been asked to send an email to their tech services dept - hope I can get the same result as Flyerman.

Will be reading through the forum and trying to work out which is best mask and source for the same.
Happy to receive any recommendations for masks and perhaps the software available to monitor the effectiveness of the machine
Pope
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only english language after I upgraded to Oscar 1.5.2 faine 3 72 03-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Language setup magborges 5 1,213 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Crashes when Changing the Language hisaotsu 7 979 11-29-2023, 05:42 AM
Last Post: hisaotsu
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC GII SD Card English Language file phenomejohn 30 5,014 09-24-2023, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Norrie570
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 903 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.