Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: AirFit F10
Humidifier: built in
CPAP Pressure: 11-16
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

Resmed S10 warrantee replacement today - can i use orignal SD card
i have had a Resmed airsense 10 since March 12, 2015 with 100% utilization over 4 hours. the humidifier began leaking and it was replaced under warrantee today.
it came with a new DS Card but i kept my original card which i have routinely downloaded to SleepyHead to review my outcomes. it lists the setting changes which i would like to keep.
Will SHead add new sessions to to my original sessions with the new card or should (can) i use the old card with the new machine?
Since the serial number of my machine has changed, i need to know if that is even possible. i would like to maintain the continuous record of usage rather than have two different cards.
09-03-2015 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
zonk Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: A10 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Activa LT
Humidifier: Integrated /ClimateLineAir
CPAP Pressure: 9/13
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: CPAP since Nov 2010

RE: Resmed S10 warrantee replacement today - can i use orignal SD card
Hi Macsleep
If not mistaken, whenever you put the old SD card in the new machine, the machine delete whatever on the card and write the new data on the card, some sort of message appear on the screen about that
Otherwise you can use the new SD card, if you want keep the old data on the card
As for SleepyHead, download as normal using the same user name
09-04-2015 01:59 AM
YTN3rd Offline

New Members

Machine: Auto+
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: unsure
Humidifier: unsure
CPAP Pressure: 15
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments:

Yeah I would imagine the machines are made to be as user friendly as possible and handle it themselves. Depending what it does, it may remove old data, but would be poor setup to do that to you in my opinion.
09-16-2015 03:19 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

(09-03-2015 11:30 PM)Macsleep Wrote:  Will SHead add new sessions to to my original sessions with the new card or should (can) i use the old card with the new machine?
Since the serial number of my machine has changed, i need to know if that is even possible. i would like to maintain the continuous record of usage rather than have two different cards.

Sleepyhead will start a new folder for your new machine. Your old data from the other machine is preserved in SH and you can seamlessly move from one set to the other when you select the date to view.

Here are a couple of screen snips. July 14th was the last night I used my old machine. I swapped the new one the next night. SH shows both sets of data.

[Image: shmachine1.PNG][Image: shmachine2.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
09-16-2015 10:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  resmed sd card JenJen 8 518 08-16-2016 07:29 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Invalid SD card after installing ResMed Software dry2015 13 1,878 07-01-2016 12:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 648 03-18-2016 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Has anyone used a FlashAir card in a Resmed Aircurve 10 Asv notsleep 9 1,433 01-08-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset. Machine/SD Card data mismatch pnman-55 7 1,664 11-26-2015 09:10 PM
Last Post: zonk
  How Standard SD Card can be used in ResMed AirSense 10 hkterry 9 2,172 11-18-2015 01:17 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta