Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S9 Autoset Query.
Question 
Resmed S9 Autoset Query.
Hi Folks, I'm hoping someone can help me out with my Resmed S9 Autoset. I bought the S9 Autoset as a back up for my PR machine a couple of years ago and decided to dust it off and use it finally last night. Took the SD card out to run my results through Sleepyhead on the Laptop today and now when I put the SD Card back in the home screen comes up with the following  ? " Are You Sure?  Data Rewriting to SD Card. Press yes to continue.......Yes/No. 

My dilemma is do I go with Yes or NO ??   Huh

your assistance would be much appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S9 Autoset Query.
copy the files on it to a backup folder on your computer (if you care about them) and then go ahead and format it. Next time you put it in your computer, move the write protect slider to the locked position. Don't forget to unlock it when putting back in the S9.  Operating Systems sometimes like to write a little something to the card to index it, and the S9 doesnt like it.

[Image: memory+card+unlock.jpg]
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2017, 01:51 AM)DariaVader Wrote: copy the files on it to a backup folder on your computer (if you care about them) and then go ahead and format it. Next time you put it in your computer, move the write protect slider to the locked position. Don't forget to unlock it when putting back in the S9.  Operating Systems sometimes like to write a little something to the card to index it, and the S9 doesnt like it.

[Image: memory+card+unlock.jpg]

Thanks, but is that a yes or No??

Never had anything like this happen with the PR machine.

I'm not really up with the ins and outs of these CPAP machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
it's a yes, mine does it to me now and again.
if you put the card into sleepyhead, the files would be loaded and saved there.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks mate. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Newer versions of Windows write System Volume information to all removable drives by default.  S9 machines, in particular, don't like any additional files on the SD card and will prompt you to reformat it when it finds them.  That is why the Write Protect warning in SleepyHead.  To help, I have a registry mod file that will turn off the Sys Vol Info feature for removable drives.  I have posted the link below.
Link:
Prevent SysVol Info Write
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 495 5 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 487 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 218 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
Grin [Equipment] JOY! I've been swapped to a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (from a SEFAM S.Box) dbcpap 9 1,242 02-12-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Resmed Autoset 10 buzzing noise - what now? mogulman 8 596 01-16-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Resmed 11 autoset For Her mode help! HMG7450 10 689 11-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.