Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S9 End of life Message?
RE: Resmed S9 End of life Message?
On 2-16-2017 I ordered the Dreamstation thru Amazon from CPAP Sales and Supplies USA. They claimed they had 8 units in stock. They claimed it shipped and gave me a tracking number and said it would be here between 2-22 and 2-27. This being the 27th and Fed Ex still hasn't received it. Amazon says it in transit. I know it's not here. My guess is that it's on a slow boat from china since I got charged an additional International Transaction Fee. Needless to say I'm ticked!
Post Reply Post Reply
CPAPSupplyUSA is a vendor on Amazon and is still listing products, but not machines. Their profile page indicates they are an authorized dealer for Resmed and Philips. You can find their storefront and send a question, and your purchase is backed up by Amazon. That vendor has a 94 feedback rating and most reviews are very positive. I would definitely follow up and find out what's going on.

I sent a message asking if they still sell Auto CPAP machines. Their sudden disappearance makes me think someone complained.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did send a message thru Amazon over the weekend, and was informed that I should wait two business days for a reply. So I will wait some more.
I also saw the reviews and noticed this has happened to several people.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2017, 06:52 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Mark, take a look on Amazon for the DreamStation Auto Cpap DSX500T11 .  This excellent machine is selling fof $374.99 with a heated humidifier and heated hose...look for the vendor CPAP Sales and Supplies because that one has the complete package.  This is an extremely low price and will work great for you.  

You are using a Full face mask...have you ever tried nasal pillows

The only dreamstation I can find on amazon is a BiPAP and it is 875.
Post Reply Post Reply
All the CPAPs have been removed from Amazon. This happens sometimes when conventional suppliers complain to Amazon or other online outlets that it is illegal to sell this equipment without a prescription. It's hard to know if the equipment will be back. Amazon is a marketplace for sellers, and in the past, Amazon has taken the position that it is the vendor's responsibility to comply with any legal requirements such as prescriptions.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got a power brick on Ebay last week and it changed nothing. Same error. Waited 3 calendar days after their last shipping deadline and asked for a refund.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 398 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,108 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Life of motor exceeded, Resmed S9 Reptile 13 12,257 01-21-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  Airsense 10 end of life JamesW 3 622 12-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  [Treatment] Waking up worse despite multiple changes, life feels awful davigalindo 10 957 10-26-2023, 07:56 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.