Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Usefulness of Pulse Oxi and/or Zeo?
RE: Usefulness of Pulse Oxi and/or Zeo?
(05-08-2012, 12:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You are right...

Guess that makes us two of a kind, eh Paula??? Laugh-a-lot
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Sigh. You wish.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-08-2012, 12:43 PM)b360155 Wrote: ...
If anybody can shed any light on these results, I'd appreciate hearing from you!

Anyway, love my new toy! Only slight regret I have today is that I saw another website that had the CMS-50E unit for only $2 more including free delivery. That unit has a few more features, most importantly, it comes with a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery which from the sounds of it could come in very handy, but then I used some rechargeable AAA batteries that I already had last night and it worked just fine.

I think there is a way to submit names of other vendors to the suppliers list, although it would be preferable if you had actually had some experience with said vendor prior to recommending it. Maybe there is some way you could tell me what that vendor's name is (private message) because I am planning to buy a second CMS-50D+)

I think the CMS-50D+ is just the greatest little toy and very useful. I've only had mine for about 1 1/2 weeks, and not used every night (shared with my partner) but the first time I wore it I had a desat to 80% coupled with increased pulse to 120 bpm, which correlated with a 'ran a marathon' feeling the next day. That was with my 6cm H20. Meanwhile, I am trying to jump the DME hurdles and fortunately, I have not had another night that bad since then, so my mind has been clear enough to deal with the mind numbing bureaucracy that seems to be our medical care system in America.

I want to order one for my parents because I strongly strongly strongly suspect my dad at least has sleep apnea, but won't admit it despite falling asleep regular while sitting in a chair, and yawning 6 times during a 10minute 5pm Skype videochat.

Glad you got your oximeter, and if there is anyone else sitting on the fence, just do it! Just make sure it is the 24 hour recording type, and the kind of batteries you prefer (built in and unchangeable or AA for which you can buy your own rechargeables).
Post Reply Post Reply
SlightlySleepy:

I just sent you a PM. I didn't recommend the other vendor as I have not purchased anything from them. I just Googled the CMS-50E and found their listing.

I did have a pleasant purchase experience with Supplier #19 in purchasing my CMS-50D Plus though. But their website doesn't show the CMS-50E model so don't know if they sell that particular model or not.
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,214 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,766 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 202 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 671 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 229 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 403 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Fairly consistent pulse rate spikes every night shyrwall 4 327 01-12-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: shyrwall

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.