Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S9 Vpap Settings
Resmed S9 Vpap Settings
Is there a way to print out a complete list of my machines (Resmed S9 VPAP Auto) current settings using Sleepyhead or Rescan Software. Also Is there a way to compare my machines current settings to the factory default setting without actually resetting the machine to the default settings.

I want to be able to change my settings back in case I mess something up when I change them.

I will appreciate any guidance or help you can give me.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S9 Vpap Settings
I Just found the pages with the default settings on them in the setup manual. So please disregard that portion of my post. My Question now is only if there is a way to print out my current settings.

Thanks again for your help and or assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepyhead shows your machine settings in the summary on the left side of the details view. If you follow the instructions in the link in my signature on how to organize #Sleepyhead data, by minimizing the monthly calendar, and turning off the pie chart, then a screenshot will include full detail of your settings including pressure, EPR, humidity.

Resscan also records machine settings for every session. So any of the software packages will maintain a record of the machine settings on a daily basis, and will show the charts and results for that day as well.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Some of the more esoteric settings are not printed out by either software package.
example: Trise.

I've not tried it, ResScan is supposed to be able to make changes to the machine via the SD card.
It may be the ResScan can display all settings using the settings menu.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you need data uploaded for NIV Lumis 150 VPAP ST ? TassieDevil Tamar 4 578 09-02-2021, 07:15 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read xxxxqwe 20 1,830 05-25-2021, 06:27 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Can OSCAR show the RESMED Response Mode in Machine Settings SevereApnea 8 1,027 10-22-2020, 06:53 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Lumis 150 VPAP ST w/OSCAR 1.1.0 alshayed 0 914 04-26-2020, 01:43 PM
Last Post: alshayed
  get old vpap report sergio.cruz 0 594 11-26-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: sergio.cruz
  Sleepyhead and Aircurve 10 Auto VPAP question ramblingasian 3 2,239 10-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Post: vsheline

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.