Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S9 - internal data storage?
Question 
I foolishly left the SD card in my computer last night instead of putting it back in my CPAP machine. Does the Resmed S9 keep an internal data store, or is it gone, now? If it does retain the data internally, how can I force it to write it out to the card?

Not a biggie - I just like to have a full record of my treatment.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe you will get limited data. Compliance data is stored. You won't get waveform data. I forget whether event time data is stored.

Even for the data that is stored, SleepyHead may not see it, but ResScan will.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
SH will have the "No Data" bouncing box. ResScan will only have hours used and maybe AHI.

The S9s only writes detailed data (graphs, flow rate, etc) onto the card. If the card is not present, it keeps AHI and something else for 7 days then AHI for 30 days. After that it is only compliance data.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for the help. It did write out some data but insufficient for SleepyHead to do anything with. I'll check it with ResScan as suggested.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DeepBreathing
Detailed data not stored in the machine memory, written directly on the card but therapy and compliance data up to 365 days stored on the machine. So if card been left out during the night and inserted afterwards, machine write therapy and compliance data on the card

Data storage on machine and SD card
http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zonk. That confirms my experience - Sleepyhead shows a blank for that night while ResScan shows the therapy and compliance data but no details.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 29,994 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Copy data from internal storage to SD card on Dreamstation bketchel 5 198 03-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Internal Clock dizzyliz474 1 222 01-23-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: zonk
Money [News] IS RESMED SELLING DATA TO DR. OZ? srlevine1 11 609 01-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tedgreen
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 642 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  Need to get Data from Resmed Vpap Auto (not the S9) wilkr 3 230 01-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  [CPAP] No data on a Resmed S8 Kozyair 15 1,433 01-04-2017, 05:06 AM
Last Post: OmgLetMeSleep