Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S9 - internal data storage?
Question 
Resmed S9 - internal data storage?
I foolishly left the SD card in my computer last night instead of putting it back in my CPAP machine. Does the Resmed S9 keep an internal data store, or is it gone, now? If it does retain the data internally, how can I force it to write it out to the card?

Not a biggie - I just like to have a full record of my treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S9 - internal data storage?
I believe you will get limited data. Compliance data is stored. You won't get waveform data. I forget whether event time data is stored.

Even for the data that is stored, SleepyHead may not see it, but ResScan will.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
SH will have the "No Data" bouncing box. ResScan will only have hours used and maybe AHI.

The S9s only writes detailed data (graphs, flow rate, etc) onto the card. If the card is not present, it keeps AHI and something else for 7 days then AHI for 30 days. After that it is only compliance data.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help. It did write out some data but insufficient for SleepyHead to do anything with. I'll check it with ResScan as suggested.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DeepBreathing
Detailed data not stored in the machine memory, written directly on the card but therapy and compliance data up to 365 days stored on the machine. So if card been left out during the night and inserted afterwards, machine write therapy and compliance data on the card

Data storage on machine and SD card
http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zonk. That confirms my experience - Sleepyhead shows a blank for that night while ResScan shows the therapy and compliance data but no details.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 244 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 478 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CPAP Storage kimohare 4 346 01-27-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,077 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,452 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 789 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 272 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.