Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Stellar 150 and Sleepy Head software
Resmed Stellar 150 and Sleepy Head software
Good day.  I am a first time user, new to CPAP therapy.  Having recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea, I started out on a Resmed AirCurve 10 and have recently moved on to a Resmed Stellar 150, more machine than I require but it was provided free of charge. I needed a Bipap ST machine.   I am looking to find software to allow me to get a better appreciation of my daily readings.  The Sleepy Head software refers to data transfer from SD Cards.  My machine uses a Resmed USB stick for data transfer.

Does anyone know if the USB stick will that came with the Stellar 150 will work with the Sleepy Head software?  If not, is other software available.

Thanks

Barry
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Stellar 150 and Sleepy Head software
G'day Barry. Welcome to Apnea Board.

According to the Resmed product brochure https://www.resmed.com/au/dam/documents/...ac_eng.pdf the Stellar works with ResScan software. You can download a copy from our private files and links forum: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

I know you said you got the Stellar for free, but it seems a strange choice for somebody with sleep apnea - it's really a hospital standard ventilator, and a pretty old design by the look of it. Let us know how you get on with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Stellar 150 and Sleepy Head software
Thank you for your suggestion.  I was able to download the ResScan software and put in on my PC.  Unfortunately, I use a MAC most of the time and the ResScan software will not work on the MAC.  I would have liked to try the SleepyHead software, but I do not think it is compatible with my Resmed Stellar 150.

With regard to the machine, I was actually prescribed a BIPAP ST machine.  I had been using the Resmed AirCurve 10 S.  With the new prescription, instead of providing the AirCurve 10 ST, I now qualified for a provincially funded program that gave me a new Stellar 150.  While the machine is bigger and heavier than what I would have liked, it seems to be doing the job.  

My problem now is one of portability.  I do not see taking this machine on a trip and am starting to look at other options.  The travel machines that are available are the right size, but do not have the ST capabilities.  While the AirCurve ST is somewhat smaller and lighter, I would likely have to purchase this on my own.  

Bit of a dilemma, but I am still looking for other options.

Barry
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 870 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 165 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 616 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,087 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,297 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,200 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 763 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.