Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed air 10 for her.
Resmed air 10 for her.
Hi  I have s question . Please  I am new to cpap and I have this new machine for three weeks ,   I just noticed this today .  When I press the stop button or the button in the middle to stop the machine I noticed that some air still comes out via the hose and that it takes at least 10 mintes for the sir to completely stop. Is this normal snd the air that comes out not that strong. when I press the stop buttons
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed air 10 for her.
normal, cool down on the humidifier
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you and I noticed if I attached the tubing to the mask it goes on  this is when I press the stop button and air is still coming out Is that normal.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2017, 08:30 PM)Novello1234 Wrote: Thank you and I noticed if I attached the tubing to the mask it goes on  this is when I press the stop button and air is still coming out Is that normal.

Yes, it's normal, purpose is to dry out the hose.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
You will see a little "snowflake" blue icon on the display, meaning it's in cool down mode...
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-06-2017, 11:42 PM)tedgreen Wrote: You will see a little "snowflake" blue icon on the display, meaning it's in cool down mode...

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
I asked the same question, I have the aircurve10 ASV model. Also, if you have the auto on set, the machine turns on when you put the mask on, and stops after you take it off. So if you don't want to hit the on off button, turn that option on.

What is the difference between the standard machine, and the 'for her' version? IS it pink? or just a marketing thing?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-01-2017, 04:21 PM)oldfart59 Wrote: What is the difference between the standard machine, and the 'for her' version? IS it pink? or just a marketing thing?

It is white. It has a different algorith (sp?) specific for women.   Apparently, this works better for women.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
The 'for Her' version has an special algorithm which can be selected in addition to the standard and 'soft' algorithms of the regular Autoset. Some people, both men and women, find that it works better for them. More detail can be found on the ResMed site.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.