Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed air sense 10 for her
Hi all, I was thinking when I bought a machine I was going to import a airsense 10 auto for her from either supplier 2 or 10 into aus. Both suppliers currently don't have this model listed and I am assuming it is due to a shortage.

I am currently hiring the normal airsense 10 autoset (no for her models available).

Does anyone have any intel on the supply situation? Or thoughts on whether it is worth waiting to buy the for her model when I'm not even sure I will actually use that mode??

Thanks for your help
Post Reply Post Reply
Its going be a while for #2 to have the machine in stock. #10 have the machine in stock, have you contacted them?

I believe A10 AutoSet 4Her is better machine than the regular A10 AutoSet

If for some reason, you cannot get A10 AutoSet 4Her, I recommend S9 AutoSet, same thing and over $200 cheaper

#2: New, Zero Hour (Open Box) ResMed S9 AutoSet and Accessories $699

Edit: nothing commercial about this post, main forum attract larger audiences and more input
Post Reply Post Reply
You the man, zonk.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks Zonk - you are right #10 does have them. I must have been crazy when I looked and couldn't see them.

I'm currently still umming and erring about continuing with cpap at all (my sleep doc's advice was that I was mild enough that he was happy either way, I haven't seen any benefit in the first month, but if I decide not to continue I should get tested in a max of 5 years (or if I start having symptoms) as I may get worse with age). The "compromise" was that I will finish out the rest of my rental period (another 3 weeks) before I decide.

- Thanks also for moving my thread, i realised I had probably put it in the wrong place after I posted but couldn't work out how to move it if its possible to do it myself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleaning Climate-control tube on ResMed Air Sense 10 GL Bishop 29 18,872 08-26-2017, 04:26 PM
Last Post: jsapper55
  Air sense S10 Autoset from US to Australia Ronni.p 18 2,690 06-03-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Larger reservoir for Air Sense 10 Autoset RonKMiller 30 4,272 05-29-2017, 05:01 PM
Last Post: RonKMiller
  auto sense question lionel197 9 483 05-19-2017, 09:08 AM
Last Post: lionel197
  ResMed Air Sense 10 Service Manual Reuven Gruber 1 483 04-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Air Sense 10 humming Sterling147 13 837 03-23-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: richac
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 18 7,819 03-21-2017, 03:23 PM
Last Post: CPAPPY262