Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed air sense 10 for her
Resmed air sense 10 for her
Hi all, I was thinking when I bought a machine I was going to import a airsense 10 auto for her from either supplier 2 or 10 into aus. Both suppliers currently don't have this model listed and I am assuming it is due to a shortage.

I am currently hiring the normal airsense 10 autoset (no for her models available).

Does anyone have any intel on the supply situation? Or thoughts on whether it is worth waiting to buy the for her model when I'm not even sure I will actually use that mode??

Thanks for your help
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed air sense 10 for her
Its going be a while for #2 to have the machine in stock. #10 have the machine in stock, have you contacted them?

I believe A10 AutoSet 4Her is better machine than the regular A10 AutoSet

If for some reason, you cannot get A10 AutoSet 4Her, I recommend S9 AutoSet, same thing and over $200 cheaper

#2: New, Zero Hour (Open Box) ResMed S9 AutoSet and Accessories $699

Edit: nothing commercial about this post, main forum attract larger audiences and more input
Post Reply Post Reply
You the man, zonk.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zonk - you are right #10 does have them. I must have been crazy when I looked and couldn't see them.

I'm currently still umming and erring about continuing with cpap at all (my sleep doc's advice was that I was mild enough that he was happy either way, I haven't seen any benefit in the first month, but if I decide not to continue I should get tested in a max of 5 years (or if I start having symptoms) as I may get worse with age). The "compromise" was that I will finish out the rest of my rental period (another 3 weeks) before I decide.

- Thanks also for moving my thread, i realised I had probably put it in the wrong place after I posted but couldn't work out how to move it if its possible to do it myself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 23 536 03-24-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,322 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 347 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 424 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 903 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Air Sense 10 SD card LED flashing red BNelson 2 588 10-12-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: BNelson
  [Treatment] Help me make sense of OSCAR data hexecution 4 636 10-11-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.