Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed airmini
Resmed airmini
I have a Resmed airmini and need to print out a compliance report for DOT. How do I go about this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed airmini
I have had an AirMini since they were released, but since I only use it for travel, I have never done this. However, apparently you can upload data from the AirMini smartphone app to the cloud.

I believe you need to have had your AirMini connected to the SmartPhone app in order to get historical data, I do not think the AirMini unit itself stores it (I could be wrong, though). So I believe you need to have been recording your AirMini sessions to the AirMini app all along, and if you have not been doing that, you may be out of luck.

However, if you have been recording your sessions via Bluetooth, you do have an option to upload the data to the cloud. At the bottom of the home screen when the app opens, you will see three options, Dashboard, Sleep, and More with three little dots. Touch on the three little dots and the top section is Preferences, and there is a switch which allows you to upload sleep data.

The reason I believe the machine does not store data is because I used my AirMini on a trip on 3/26 & 3/27. I have a new phone and had not paired the AirMini since I got it. On the morning of the 29th, I paired the AirMini and there is no data for 3/26 or 3/27, even though I used it all night. So I think you will have had to have been using the app regularly to store the data.

If you have been and you figure out how to upload it, please report back, I'd like to know how you make out. I don't bother with it because I only use the AirMini while traveling, I use an AirSense 10 Autoset at home and that is what I record data on. Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
UPDATE:

I was curious, so I just went upstairs and paired up my AirMini and tried to upload data, and there is nothing there, so I can confirm that no data is stored in the device at all. Hopefully you have had it paired with your smartphone while you have been using it. Good luck!

Cheers,

John
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I have been pairing it with my phone app but I can not find a way to actually print a report.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2023, 02:58 PM)Ezanas58 Wrote: Yes I have been pairing it with my phone app but I can not find a way to actually print a report.

I don't think it does. The upload to the cloud feature is something your provider needs to monitor or you give them access to, I believe. All the ResMed site has for this for the AirMini is:

"Please contact your home medical equipment or healthcare provider to discuss your options for compliance reporting."
Post Reply Post Reply
You, sir, are out of luck. Period.

From ResMed site.

The AirMini app allows patients to view their therapy score and summary statistics but there are no options for generating reports.

That is from their website

The ResMed AirMini is not intended to be a daily use machine. If you have the need for generating reports, you will likely have to get another device. I doubt the DOT is going to know how to get data from the cloud from your app, that's intended for medical monitoring. I hope you get a solution.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ezanas58,
Did you purchase your AirMini from a DME.  You can ask them if they would print a compliance report.

There are other online vendors like Supplier #29, that offer a service for a monthly fee to print Compliance reports.  Unfortunately, that can get expensive, but I know of no other way for you to obtain the needed report from an AirMini.

Good luck!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately I did not purchase from a DME because I needed it asap and all DME's were on back order for over 6 months.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,284 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 922 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 308 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 360 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 924 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 251 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.