Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed airsense A10 system fault. Error 001
Resmed airsense A10 system fault. Error 001
I have a used A10 Autoset which is malfunctioning.
The sleep report screen shows the following:
System fault, refer to user guide, Error 001.
Does anyone have any idea what this means? Unfortunately repair under warranty is not an option. I just wonder if it can be fixed and if it's worth it. Thanks.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what.
(Professor Sir Arthur Eddington, astrophysicist)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed airsense A10 system fault. Error 001
(11-10-2015, 10:34 PM)swaziman Wrote: System fault, refer to user guide, Error 001.
The user guide http://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/p...er_eng.pdf say what to do in case of Error 004. and for "all other error messages, e.g. Error 0XX ... "An unrecoverable error has occurred on the device ... Contact your care provider. Do not open the device"

I have no idea what they mean, maybe water got into the machine somehow

Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely worth getting an estimate.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Water getting into the machine was my first thought, but the original owner denies this happened. The machine turns on and I can access menus but then it can do crazy things like start all on its own, ramp up to a pressure of 10 no matter what the setting, and finally fail to record any sleep statistics. I will give Resmed a call to see what they say. Is there a market for parts on these things as it is only useful as a doorstop as it is.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, the story so far. Resmed were somewhat helpful. They told me a quote for repairs was free of charge. However, in order for them to get it I would have to take it to an authorised distributor. They gave me the details of my nearest one and I contacted them. They require me to make an appointment with a technician for a cost of $25. The machine would then be sent to Resmed for a free quote at a further cost of $49. I don't know why I can't just deliver it personally to Resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 468 3 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,903 Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,923 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 317 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 67 25,321 03-10-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: mikekowalski
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 181 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,011 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.