Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed auto sense 10 session time reset
Resmed auto sense 10 session time reset
This is my first post. I would like to know if there is any way to change the data session start time on thi  s machine?
It seems to start the new day at midnight instead of noon.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed auto sense 10 session time reset
It sounds like your clock is off by 12 hours.   The clock uses a 24 hour format, so anything after noon would be 12 plus the time.  3:00PM would be 15:00 . You can change the time in the clinician setup menu.

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does the tricky reset the clock within the same day thing apply here?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, thanks. I`ll look at it tonight and see if I can change it.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is always the final solution: reset the device using "erase data" on the clinician menu and then pick your starting date and time as if you were configuring a new machine. You will lose all of your settings, so write them down. Additionally, you will lose the data stored on the SD card. A reset will not reset "total hours" on the device. After I do an "erase data" I usually do a "restore defaults."
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to put the last couple of posts in context for the OP: Resmed machines will not let you set the clock back to a date or time that already has data. It can sometimes be a case of setting the time back several hours a day over a couple of days until you get it synched again (or doing the time setting after midnight). If this fails you can do a full data erase which is a particularly stupid way of setting a clock, but that's what Resmed have given us.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Erase data does not clear the settings but will remove any therapy history
Post Reply Post Reply
If you want to preserve your data, download OSCAR software first, transfer your data by SD card to the program, then Erase data on your machine.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah and all this to set the clock... Oh-jeez

Cue flashback of many moons ago and the flashing 00:00 on the VCR.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lolabove
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 74 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 233 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 125 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,663 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
Ohmy I AM GOING BATTY PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS Plmnb 2 207 03-09-2024, 02:35 PM
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 254 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 380 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.