Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed autoset 10 and Philips mask?
Hi, is it ok to use a Philips ffm with a resmed machine? I'm new to cpap (1 month) and if I change settings on machine to show face mask will it still work properly with another manufacturers mask?

Reason I'm asking is I like the look of the Philips Amara View face mask. I'm now using a pillow mask p10 but I've always been a mouth breather at night and I'm getting a bit frustrated. I trialled the resmed f10 but found it bulky and I'm hoping I don't have to buy that one because I have a resmed machine.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You can use any brand mask with any brand machine.
Good luck in finding the right mask.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I like my Amara View. Good luck to you Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi chuck6161,
Good luck to you with finding a mask that works well for you, this is the most challenging part of the therapy.
You can use different brands of mask, they are interchangable between machines.
For example, I have a Resmed machine, but I use a Fisher & Paykel, (F&P,) mask.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I changed my resmed AirSense 10 Autoset to auto jasonarmstrong 6 146 Yesterday, 12:29 PM
Last Post: jasonarmstrong
  Ramping on ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset victorndc 2 116 09-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Philips DreamStation Modem nlewis 10 214 09-18-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20
Smile The new Resmed Airtouch F20 full face mask Rastur 74 6,320 09-16-2017, 11:39 AM
Last Post: disnynerd
  Resmed Autosense 10 Autoset + Climateline humidification settings mogulman 5 193 09-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Resmed Autoset 10 alarm sound Ibiban 9 985 09-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: christian4870
  Philips Respironics vs. Resmed airsense10 in analyzing rera's yankees123 12 389 09-07-2017, 03:28 AM
Last Post: holden4th