Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed customer service Part 2
Resmed customer service Part 2
This post is a follow up on the initial customer service post that I started (link below).

Here is what I found.

1. Resmed has recently started direct consumer sales in the U.S. with a customer service #. It is relatively new and a work in progress.

2. Some how, Resmed did see my post and Morgan Perez responded to me through the Apnea Forum.

3. Morgan and I discussed the issues of the mask defect and the unavailability of replacement parts. He said that the sales of the new F20 were much more then they had anticipated. He said the F20 masks were slightly larger then the F10 and a medium mask might work for me. It was sent to me for no charge and that is what I am using.

4. They requested that I send the defective mask back at their cost so that they could study it, which I did.

Conclusion

Resmed did reach out to me to address my problem and for that I am thankful! They did a good job.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ice?page=2

Thanks, car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed customer service Part 2
That is great to hear, thanks for reporting back!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi car54,
It's great to hear that your problem has been resolved, well done.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
good to know one can go directly to the manufacture and bypass the DME
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed customer service here in Australia is pretty good I think. I usually log a enquiry through the Sleepvanatage web site and then I am allocated a case number with instructions to return the machine to them via a re-seller. My re-seller store is a chain owned by Resmed, so I am very fortunate. I get a loan machine while mine is away and all is good. I have returned my Airsense 10 Auto twice as I perceived it to be noisy, the first one was found to have a production fault and Resmed replaced it, and the recent second time the motor was replaced. Resmed notified me that they could not find a fault, but replaced the motor as a precaution. I will have it back in a day or so, when I can get to the store where I purchased from. I really can't fault the service down here and I am pedantic about it. Lets hope that the customer service in the USA comes up to Australian levels and you will be all right.

James
Post Reply Post Reply
So car54 you mention that ResMed staff responded to you on the Apnea forum. Do you mean this very forum?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, he does.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 301 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,902 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Alternative Part? sambo42xa 1 399 08-27-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: sambo42xa
  Can My Luna 3b Be 'Bricked' (deactivated) by Doctor or Service? Frostlight 10 1,233 08-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo Vsidles 2 363 05-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Vsidles
  Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required" msgill59 24 36,217 01-08-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) Service Manual now available SuperSleeper 0 461 11-21-2022, 04:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.