Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed detail graphs not showing
Resmed detail graphs not showing
I have been using a loan Resmed S9 Autoset prior to getting my own unit. For the last 14 days I have been downloading the data to both ResScan and Sleepyhead.
For the first 12 days all was fine, but in the last 2 days ResScan does not display all the detail graphs only the AHI and events.

ResScan v5.5.0.9285 is installed on My desktop and My laptop, both running Windows 10 and the problem is on both Computers.
The download is set to "All available data"
All days except the last 2 have the detailed graphs
The detail data is on the card and can be shown in Sleepyhead. Unfortunately Sleepyhead does not like the HiRes display on my Laptop and scrambles some of the type.

Not only am I puzzled I am confused as well, someones help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed detail graphs not showing
Newbie here as well, who has also had problems getting the detailed graphs to appear. I 'played around' reviewing all aspects but finding no apparent reason for the problem. However, when starting the ResScan program again, and with the 'Detailed Graphs' tab selected, I clicked one of the small graphs in the left-hand margin (representing a date) -- this miraculously opened a small button (with this date inscribed), in the large right-hand 'Review' area, with words above, to 'Click for detailed graphs.' This then opened the detailed graphs -- all of them for that date.

This is unlike your case, where you are, suddenly, not being able to view 'all' of your detailed graphs. However, I offer my experiences, when combined with yours, may demonstrate a 'glitch' in ResScan's software. The ability to enable 'Detailed Graphs', at least, does not seem to be straight-forward.

I cannot post a link to my post here. It is entitled "ResScan Detailed Graphs" of 3-4 days ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
Airlift,
I don't remember the exact verbiage but on the import window there is an option for setting how much data detail to import. You need to set it to import all detailed data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...led-Graphs
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2016, 11:24 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Airlift,
I don't remember the exact verbiage but on the import window there is an option for setting how much data detail to import. You need to set it to import all detailed data.

Thanks. Yes, had read and believe I followed all instructions here at the forum. No problems since my 'miracle'....Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 105 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 17 2,029 02-27-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 248 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 563 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Interpeting graphs SteveC 2 618 10-05-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: novelowe
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.