Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed myAir data retrieval when out of country
Resmed myAir data retrieval when out of country
I am travelling out of country with my Resmed Airsense   and am not able to retreive my CPAP data.The Airsense is not transmitting the Resmed myAir data while I travel.  My laptop does not have a SD card slot for my Oscar data (my PC has an SD slot). Obtaining a USB SD card adapter is an option but I am looking for a simpler solution. Is there a way to bypass the Resmed myAir restriction when travelling?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed myAir data retrieval when out of country
MyAir is also a website. Just log in from wherever you’re at in the world, put in your country and your info will display. If it doesn’t work, it’s a cellular problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
No.

Your ResMed's cell modem is either not compatible with the cell system your travelling in, or ResMed doesn't have a m2m/iot  contract with the carrier. Your data will be transmitted when you get back home, or to a compatible cell system.

Your only option is an SD Card. If your computer doesn't have an SD Card reader you can pick a USB one up pretty cheaply.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies. I can't sign in from the foreign country so cellular problem.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 1 92 04-22-2024, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 295 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 541 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,179 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,690 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 874 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 292 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.