Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed s10 ramp starting pressure, can you adjust it?
Resmed s10 ramp starting pressure, can you adjust it?
I am wondering if you can adjust the s10 ramp starting pressure? I am noting a slight problem with initial exhale pressure with it and my dreamwear mask, I do need to have pretty close to my minimum pressure of 12 to start but after bringing this issue to the doctors attention he mentioned that not only ramp time but starting pressure could be adjusted and I cannot seem to find it anywhere even in the clinical menu. I only want to have it on long enough to fall asleep ,maybe 10 mins as a trial. Also my Epr setting is at 3 now.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed s10 ramp starting pressure, can you adjust it?
Yes, you can. Hold the front button and the round button at the same time for about 4 seconds, that will open the clinicians menu. In those options you will find what you are looking for.

To be safe, please be sure to closely monitor your therapy results daily if you make any changes to your prescription settings.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been into that menu and did not see any option for changing ramp pressure only ramp time and on/off
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2016, 02:00 PM)Nytro_Mike Wrote: I have been into that menu and did not see any option for changing ramp pressure only ramp time and on/off

If the ramp time is off, there is no min/starting pressure. If you set the ramp time to a value other than off, then there will be an option to set the starting value.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2016, 02:17 PM)FrankNichols Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 02:00 PM)Nytro_Mike Wrote: I have been into that menu and did not see any option for changing ramp pressure only ramp time and on/off

If the ramp time is off, there is no min/starting pressure. If you set the ramp time to a value other than off, then there will be an option to set the starting value.

I found it, thanks guys I will give it a whirl tonightCool

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Starting Out - Guidance Please apneavolt 14 751 4 hours ago
Last Post: apneavolt
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 2 66 6 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 0 67 04-13-2024, 06:43 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 106 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Starting Again wxmcpo 10 131 04-10-2024, 02:44 PM
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 14 827 03-30-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: redking2436
  Seeing large number of clear airway events after starting new medication PapaColin 5 358 01-20-2024, 06:29 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.