Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed s9
Resmed s9
Hello new to the board. I have a question i cannot find my leak rate or mask fit on my resmed s9 any help wpould be nice thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed s9
(09-10-2014, 04:41 PM)John6565 Wrote: Hello new to the board. I have a question i cannot find my leak rate or mask fit on my resmed s9 any help wpould be nice thanks
Welcome to the forum, John6565
Quick question: what does it say next to power button?

[Image: s9-autoset-models.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Escape
Post Reply Post Reply
Escape auto
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 05:18 PM)John6565 Wrote: Escape auto
S9 Escape Auto does not display or report leak rate and no detailed data on the SD card either

If you,re in US and dealing with DME, you can talk to your doctor to exchange the machine with AutoSet
The doctor need to specify the machine on the prescription and write "dispense as written"
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok thanks i can get reports from it like how long i slept ahi was and presure just no leak rate or mask fit thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome John6565, you may want to update your profile with Resmed S9 Escape Auto in the Machine title for future reference.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 05:35 PM)John6565 Wrote: Ok thanks i can get reports from it like how long i slept ahi was and presure just no leak rate or mask fit thanks for your help.

Hi John6565,
Welcome to the forum. There are lots of folks here who are happy to help with questions.

I do not have this machine, but from reading what others have said, I believe this machine ONLY reports "compliance" data - that is, the daily hours used. There is no data about the treatment, such as leak rate, pressure, AHI, events, etc. These machines are referred to as "brick" machines here. If I am wrong about this, I hope that someone will correct me soon.

The machine that WILL provide what you are looking for is the ResMed S9 Autoset, which is a full-data machine. You would also need to use software (ResScan or Sleepyhead) to read the data from the machine's SD card to view or print the results.

Good luck on your PAP journey.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi John6565,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 05:35 PM)John6565 Wrote: Ok thanks i can get reports from it like how long i slept ahi was and presure just no leak rate or mask fit thanks for your help.
Correct. Check "specifications"
http://www.resmed.eu/us/products/s9_seri...ies.html#s
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.