Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed s9 SD card problem
Resmed s9 SD card problem
I have been taking the card out to read thru sleepyhead. But when I put it back in it says not valid and gives me the option of erasing data. Of course I didn't want to do this, as I'm a newbie and still under direction of the sleep clinic. But I couldn't get the machine to continue without erasing, so I did. The info is still on sleepyhead, but as it's a res med sd card the info was wiped when i went for the fortnightly visit...they were not happy. I downloaded the res med card reader, but no luck. Says the info's gone. I tried to export it from Sleepy head back to the card...no go. They want me to obviously leave it in there, but I have long ago taken charge of my health (hence how I made it here), and was enjoying revising my stats. My AHI is within the limits, but I am only lasting 2 hours with the mask. By being able to monitor, I was able to play around with the settings based on some good advice I'd received off this forum. I'm still struggling, but at least when you can tinker it helps you feel like you are contributing. Cheers Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed s9 SD card problem
making some assumptions but i'm guessing you have windows 8 and did not slide the write protect ab on the card to lock before inserting in into card reader?

not sure if data can be recovered but for future refrence lock the card before reading it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Search on this forum for SD card issues. Someone else recently had something similar. The data was still in the machine and was reloaded onto the card. I left my SD card out for three days this week. The data from the nights loaded up.

Now, let's talk about you getting more time under mask than 2 hours!! What's going on there?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Davegc,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's great to hear that you are taking charge of your health.
Hang in there for more responses and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
On the off chance that you are running Win 8.1, here is the link on how to disable the writing of System Volume info to external drives:
[direct commercial link removed, instead, do a Google serarch for "thewindowsclub prevent system volume information folder usb"]

Side note: The S9 is the only one that seems to have a problem with Win8,1. The AS10 ignores the files.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,558 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,036 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 227 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,327 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,463 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 331 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card reuse? uselessdetails 3 412 02-16-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.