Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed s9 vs airsense humidifier tank capacity?
Resmed s9 vs airsense humidifier tank capacity?
Sorry if this is answered somewhere, I haven't found anything...

I'm a mostly-happy 7.5-year user of the S9. It's starting to fuss at me that the motor has reached its end of life. I take that with a grain of salt, but I figured I'd start looking into the current machines (AirSense).

I crank the humidity on mine up pretty high to help with allergy-related sinus closures, so in winter I actually go through a whole tank's worth of distilled water. Is the AirSense tank as big as the S9's?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed s9 vs airsense humidifier tank capacity?
Hi jimofthecorn - Welcome
According to Resmed's specifications, both the S9 and A10 humidifier tank have a 380ml capacity.

EDIT: I just realized that you have been a member since 2014 and this is your first post,  so let me rephrase my welcome. . .
Congratulations on your first post!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed s9 vs airsense humidifier tank capacity?
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,806 3 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 419 4 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 617 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,612 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,802 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,181 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.