Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed seems to be listing the Phillips Mask Setting Value
Resmed seems to be listing the Phillips Mask Setting Value
I just received a Resmed AirFit F30.  While examining its package, I noticed that is lists a large "X3" in the upper corner of the ziplock bag.  I assume this is the Philips Dreamstation setting since Resmed uses a different naming convention.   Of course if this isn't the case, will someone please clarify its meaning?

I hope this may help someone.
Sleep-well
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed seems to be listing the Phillips Mask Setting Value
I noticed that when my wife got her F30. I just assumed it meant that there were 3 silicone pillows included (package deal). Never thought of Phillips...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A ziplock bag? Is that some new ResMed package or cheap-o DME repack?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a 10x14" (25x36 cm) poly bag made by Resmed in lieu of a box. It employs a ziplock style closure for storage.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
OK a ResMed bag. I'd assume if I were up for supplies, my F20 may be similar. Never had it in a ziplock. I had lunch ziplock bag in mind for some reason, like the kind with color coding for a good seal. However, I'd not put it past the DME to repack.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 151 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 126 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,182 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 856 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 203 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,467 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] MORE PHILLIPS ISSUES srlevine1 3 703 02-01-2024, 12:28 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.