Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

90% pressure in SleepyHead Statistics
90% pressure in SleepyHead Statistics
My SleepyHead statistics page shows 90% pressure values for the most recent night and week but shows values of 0 for 30 days or longer. It does show average values for 30 days and 6 months. Is the lack of 90% values for 30 days and 6 months a feature of the program or is there a problem with my data?
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 90% pressure in SleepyHead Statistics
There are some bugs in several statistics for Sleepyhead on the long-term averages. For example my average and 90% pressure was 0.00 across the board on the statistics page when I checked this morning. Of course that is not possible since there are values on the daily details. Rebuilding data did not resolve that. Since JediMark is not working the project the past several months, I'm not holding my breath for a solution, in spite of what my statistics infer.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 90% pressure in SleepyHead Statistics
Thanks,

It's not a big deal. That's why I have Excel. I was just wondering if it was an imperfection in the software or something I could fix.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 284 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 585 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OXY DATA ON STATISTICS PAGE srlevine1 7 645 05-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 803 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax
  Oscar CPAP Statistics - Therapy Efficacy Dataporter 2 735 02-26-2023, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Dataporter
  Set CPAP to fixed pressure but OSCAR shows pressure decreasing all night... cpapnewbie18 2 726 01-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.