Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics 560 550 system one and generators. Straight from the horses mouth
RE: Respironics 560 550 system one and generators. Straight from the horses mouth
Now I lay me down to sleep.... all have gone and left me alone. I shall dream of dancing Bengal tigers..... Luckily there is no puce in there

[Image: Dancing-tigers.gif]
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics 560 550 system one and generators. Straight from the horses mouth
Folks, the previous handful of posts are excellent examples of why you need to be fore-warned.... if anyone here ever offers you membership in the Advisory Members group here, you should run away screaming loudly.

Loco

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
For Galactus and SD2-its really COO!! Don't need no stiinkin' subscript two or was it too....no no it was who........whatever. I guess that makes the burp HHCOOO.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I want to apologize to everyone who reads this thread for any untoward post that I made in it. This will be the last time I take that codeine cough syrup while spray painting in a closed garage. I would like to take back everything I posted. I just wish I had posted more so I could take more back. I mistakenly though this was the PM section. --.- ... .-..
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-25-2014, 03:54 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Folks, the previous handful of posts are excellent examples of why you need to be fore-warned.... if anyone here ever offers you membership in the Advisory Members group here, you should run away screaming loudly.

Loco

Looks ashamed...... of SurferDude2. No really, looks ashamed, sorry for my spam. I may not do it again.
... ..- .-. ..-. . .-. -.. ..- -.. . ..--- / -- .- -.. . / -- . / -.. --- / .. -
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2014, 08:58 PM)Galactus Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 04:36 AM)archangle Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 10:33 PM)Galactus Wrote: Oooooooooo a grammar police person....... Now I see how it is around here. At least we should correctly correct it then as;

CO2.

How's that? Dont-know

The difference between CO and CO2 is literally a life or death proposition.

I agree, just keep in mind I was corrected for C02 vs CO2, not Carbon dioxide vs Carbon Monoxide.

FatRat I thought you'd like that Big Grin

No, it was not a grammar correction thing.

It was a chemical thing.

CO does not equal CO2. At a simplistic level, one will kill you because it will bind more strongly in hemoglobin than O2 and impair the blood cells' ability to carry O2. The other, CO2 is a relatively harmless gas. In confined spaces, it can displace O2, which if a person remained in such place, could cause asphyxia.

So yeah, the correction WAS for the carbon monoxide (CO) vs carbon dioxide (CO2) thing. not a "Zero" vs "Oh" thing. It was CO vs CO2, not CO2 vs C02. Kind of in the same vein as substituting hydrogen peroxide for water.

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 30 4 hours ago
Last Post: LaraM
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 6 368 Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Old Codger
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,612 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,053 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 5 313 03-23-2024, 01:49 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 227 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,083 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.