Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics BiPap A40 Download Software
RE: Respironics BiPap A40 Download Software
(02-11-2020, 04:43 PM)Faskend Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 03:52 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: Faskend, I'm wondering if you ran into the annoyance that W10's built-in zip doesn't let you choose where to save the .zip and tries to put it in the same place as the original files. If so, one thing you might try:

1. Right-click on the SD card in File Explorer and "Copy".
2. Right-click on your desktop and click "Paste". This should copy the entire contents of your SD card onto your desktop.
3. Right-click on the new copy and then select Send To > Compressed File.

That should create a .zip on your desktop, which you can then upload.

Thanks so much for the simple instructions. I now have a zipped file which I will upload to the appropriate person, I hope.

Dave

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I did not realize that I had so many replies. I am used to automated feedback when there is activity on my thread. I have sent both zipped and unzipped files. Sorry about that. Hope there is enough info so that you are able to make Sleepyhead/OSCAR compatible with the BiPAP A40.
Thanks for all your help and interest.
Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-11-2020, 05:06 PM)Faskend Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 04:43 PM)Faskend Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 03:52 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: Faskend, I'm wondering if you ran into the annoyance that W10's built-in zip doesn't let you choose where to save the .zip and tries to put it in the same place as the original files. If so, one thing you might try:

1. Right-click on the SD card in File Explorer and "Copy".
2. Right-click on your desktop and click "Paste". This should copy the entire contents of your SD card onto your desktop.
3. Right-click on the new copy and then select Send To > Compressed File.

That should create a .zip on your desktop, which you can then upload.

Thanks so much for the simple instructions. I now have a zipped file which I will upload to the appropriate person, I hope.

Dave

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I did not realize that I had so many replies. I am used to automated feedback when there is activity on my thread. I have sent both zipped and unzipped files. Sorry about that. Hope there is enough info so that you are able to make Sleepyhead/OSCAR compatible with the BiPAP A40.
Thanks for all your help and interest.
Dave
Just wondering if you received my BiPAP A40 download for your review to see if it were possible to add this machine to OSCAR. I tried to install EncorePro 2.24 but was not able to install it. Looks like I will have tp buy software from Respironics if I want to be able to find out how this machine is performing for my apnea. Can't believe that they produce a machine that doesn't even give you a simple AHI value. 
Thanks for your time. I have been using Sleephead/Oscar for years with my Resmed machine and found it very useful to be able to discuss issues with my Doctor.
Post Reply Post Reply
That zip file didn't have everything I need to develop a loader. When the next beta is released, it'll make creating the necessary zip file a lot easier, at which point I can look at your data.

Either way, I don't think it'll be a quick project.

I can't imagine what software would work for you if EncorePro doesn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2020, 04:25 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: That zip file didn't have everything I need to develop a loader. When the next beta is released, it'll make creating the necessary zip file a lot easier, at which point I can look at your data.

Either way, I don't think it'll be a quick project.

I can't imagine what software would work for you if EncorePro doesn't.

EncorePro is supposed to work with this machine according to Respironics it just that the install would not work. I tried to install on 2 different machines but both times failed the install procedure. I guess I will have to give Respironics a call. Thanks anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think Respironics supports it for patients...

Were you trying to install the client-only version or the full version that was recently posted?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 637 9 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 437 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 200 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 495 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,011 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,208 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.