Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics Bipap Auto 760P
Respironics Bipap Auto 760P
Ok I have a model 760P Bipap machine from Respironics with a bluetooth adapter is there any way to get the data from the bipap machine to my laptop  without removing the bluetooth adapter and taking out the sd card and putting the card into my laptop to get the data uploaded to my laptop????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics Bipap Auto 760P
Hi jimbaber - Welcome
Depending how far away your CPAP is from your access point, you could replace the standard SD card with a FlashAir WiFi SD card (any size and model).  These cards can operate in two modes: 1 - Station mode (STA), acts like any wireless device connecting to your network via your router, and 2 - Access Point (AP) mode, connects your PC directly to the card.  While there are several manufacturers of WiFi SD cards, each having their nuances. the Toshiba is the only one recommended.  

There are two free programs that automate the file download process available.   Both are excellent. They are written in Java for multi-platform operation.  Again, these programs are written for the Toshiba FlashAir in mind.

Sleep Master:  http://www.SleepMaster.org
and
FlashPAP:  http://www.cognitial.com/flashpap/flashpap.htm

I hope this will help.
Crimson
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info I do have another question I am currently downloading to Encore viewer V2.1 will I still be able to use Encore Viewer with the new SD Flash Card and one of the download programs you supplied in your answer above??
Post Reply Post Reply
Some analysis software will only import data from the SD card while others (SleepyHead) will import from any location.  I'm not certain of Encore's requirements.  Regardless of this, having a backup of your data is highly recommended.  .  . SD cards can fail.   If Encore requires an import from an SD card, just keep one around to be inserted in your PC slot for this purpose, but keep a historical data archive somewhere on your PC.  

The programs I listed are just data download programs and are independent of any analysis software.  They will store the data to any location you designate.   A typical sequence would be to run one of the download programs, copying the CPAP'
s data to a dedicated directory on the PC.  Exit the download program and initiate the analysis program, point it to the downloaded data location for import.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 678 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 3,052 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,111 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Respironics and disabling VS2 event spetzal 2 556 12-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: spetzal
  Respironics Series 60 Time setting software Moriarty 10 1,700 11-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: hybernate
  OSCAR and Respironics M Series teiksef 3 774 11-21-2021, 05:35 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine carcath 13 3,565 09-26-2021, 07:49 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.