Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics DreamMapper App
For any DreamMapper user on Android, an update for the app was just released. It will be found under Google Play. New device support and the old Circle updater on the top right is now 3 dots that brings Refresh and Generate Report options. A bit more functional IMO.

Mods if I broke any rule, sorry. Do what you must if I did wrong.  

Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee A 4 coffee rating. If I don't sleep tonight, 1 guess as to why...

good evening everyone
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Mods if I broke any rule, sorry. Do what you must if I did wrong.

No problem there Dave. In very simple terms we don't like you to post links to DMEs or commercial entities.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Despite my name, wasn't sarcasm, I've just not been here enough to automatically be certain I'm in the rule stipulations. Even after I've read them that is. I'll try to be as easy on the Mods as I can.

Cool
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EncorePro 2 & Respironics PR System One AUTO 750P mraroid 2 181 08-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: robertbuckley
  Dreammapper App hours of sleep accurate? Purplejilly 1 159 08-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Fedman
  Possible sleepyhead or respironics system one bug sskblr 2 173 07-31-2017, 12:30 AM
Last Post: sskblr
  Dreammapper versus Sleepyhead data llaage 13 1,235 07-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: gwatuk
  FlashAir vs. Philips Respironics card Corvette817 3 325 05-20-2017, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Corvette817
  DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data. MrEGuy 7 4,649 04-25-2017, 07:57 PM
Last Post: mkov608
  Philips Respironics WIFI/Bluetooth hlabelle 4 509 04-20-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: adrinef