Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics DreamWear under nose cushion
RE: Respironics DreamWear under nose cushion
Not your fault. In my experience, the DMEs, and even online, are not very forthcoming about these sorts of differences.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Respironics DreamWear under nose cushion
I was also fitted with that mask when I picked up my machine and while I thought I would like it better because it was smaller and might be less invasive I found out I just could not tolerate it. After over a week sticking in there, it just hurt my bottom of my nose too much to keep the mask on more than 4 or 5 hours at the most. Also I agree I am not a back sleeper and when I rolled over I had leaking issues. I had my original Resmed Air F-20 mask from my sleep study that I broke out and it has been a life saver for me, very comfortable and no leaks at all. I will be sticking with this mask going forward.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help setting up Respironics Bipap AutoSV Advanced System One SorryIamNormal 9 69 6 hours ago
Last Post: jaswilliams
Question Respironics System One Humidifier runs out of water DISleepApnea 8 263 Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Last Post: SorryIamNormal
  Resmed F20 cushion question 17WRX 5 59 Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Last Post: 17WRX
  Best mask for African nose shape? Asjb 5 277 12-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Last Post: ragtopcircus
  New User Pointers for Res Med 10 with nose pillows SusanC 1 108 12-08-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  ResMed 10 vrs respironics nuance nose pillow mask Redcrew71 2 138 12-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Last Post: booksfan
  How to clean an odor from a AirTouch F20 cushion yankees123 8 232 11-28-2019, 02:52 AM
Last Post: mesenteria

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.